90 day reporting out of province.

Iam sure this has been answered but the search function failed me.

I forgot to do me reporting online and am now 10 days overdue.

Prior to online reporting my reporting was always done in bangkok, arranged by the HR dept at work.

I reside in Pattaya.

Can I report myself at Jomtien ?

35 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You cannot report at Jomtien unless you formally change your address to Pattaya.

My address is Pattaya and that is what has been reported in BKK (I have never lived anywhere but Pattaya) prior to online reporting came along.

6 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

My address is Pattaya and that is what has been reported in BKK (I have never lived anywhere but Pattaya) prior to online reporting came along.

What address did you use when you did online reporting. Did you you select Chonburi province and the district/tambon there when you did it.

If they processed you online report then you should be able to report there.

14 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

What address did you use when you did online reporting. Did you you select Chonburi province and the district/tambon there when you did it.

If they processed you online report then you should be able to report there.

Yes I use my Pattaya address, how ever on the "pending" PDF from my last online report it says  my immigration Branch Office  is Sub-Division 3

10 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Yes I use my Pattaya address, how ever on the "pending" PDF from my last online report it says  my immigration Branch Office  is Sub-Division 3

What does you next appointment PDF show on it after you got approval of the application have on it. 

On 12/15/2016 at 9:52 AM, ubonjoe said:

You cannot report at Jomtien unless you formally change your address to Pattaya.

I know Ubonjoe that you are the expert, I have basically the same problem.  When I came to Thailand last month I went to my wife's village near Nakhon Phanom, my driver's licenses were due for renewal in early December, so I went to the Immigration in Nakhon Phanom with my wife, so they registered me to her house address in the village, cost me 800 Bahts and I am now back in Pattaya for 3 months.  Do I have to go back to the Immigration in Pattaya for a change of address before I do my 90 report in February and will it cost me money again?  In March, I am going back to the village for 6 weeks before going back home for the summer.  I have a registration paper for my address in the village and I am also in their data base.  Does that mean that every time I change address I will have to pay money again?  Thanks in advance for your sound advices, you are always bang on.

1 hour ago, Gerard052 said:

I know Ubonjoe that you are the expert, I have basically the same problem.  When I came to Thailand last month I went to my wife's village near Nakhon Phanom, my driver's licenses were due for renewal in early December, so I went to the Immigration in Nakhon Phanom with my wife, so they registered me to her house address in the village, cost me 800 Bahts and I am now back in Pattaya for 3 months.  Do I have to go back to the Immigration in Pattaya for a change of address before I do my 90 report in February and will it cost me money again?  In March, I am going back to the village for 6 weeks before going back home for the summer.  I have a registration paper for my address in the village and I am also in their data base.  Does that mean that every time I change address I will have to pay money again?  Thanks in advance for your sound advices, you are always bang on.

Unless the checked they would not know about the TM30 you did in Nakhon Phanom when you do the 90 day report. No different than traveling and staying in a hotel that reports you.

If you have the TM30 receipt in your passport take it out before doing the report.

There is no requirement to do a TM30 every time you travel around the country when you return to your permanent address.

31 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Unless the checked they would not know about the TM30 you did in Nakhon Phanom when you do the 90 day report. No different than traveling and staying in a hotel that reports you.

If you have the TM30 receipt in your passport take it out before doing the report.

There is no requirement to do a TM30 every time you travel around the country when you return to your permanent address.

Thanks you very much, you are always the man to go to, your help is greatly appreciated.