border run alternatives

yes i know its been dealt with before, but not as far as i know for single entry non 'o' ... so my problem is this,, i will soon relocate from Ubon to Wang Choa Tak province .i currently do 90 day border hops to Savanakhet,, what are my alternatives. for example is there a bus service from Mae sot to a consulate in Mayamar.

i am uk state pensioner without any assetts .All forthcoming comments by you lovely people will be perused then deleted,, ha ha ha. 

i think Ubonjoe may have some answers for me if so i would be grateful so thank you in advance.

What have you been getting when you go to Savannakhet?

Not sure you would want to go all the way to the embassy in Yangon by bus from Mae Sot to get a visa.

The only place you could get a multiple entry non-o visa is at the embassy in London if you are 65 or over and getting a state pension.

To get a single entry non-o visa all the nearby locations will want to see 800k baht in the bank or proof of 65k baht income.

thanks Ubonjoe but i did sat i was getting 90 single entry at Savanakhet have been doing so for three years now .also i rightly or wrongly beleived i was able as a uk state pensioner to get a non 'o' without showing funds, 

i am trying to advoid the long round trip from Wang Choa to Savanakhet,, thought Mae Sot would do the job

9 minutes ago, beavenlen said:

i am trying to advoid the long round trip from Wang Choa to Savanakhet,, thought Mae Sot would do the job

Mae Sot to Yangon is 412 km and takes almost 9 hours according to Google maps. And I am not sure you will get a visa there.

Mukdahan from Wang Choa  is 720 km  but only takes about 10 hours. If you have been able to get visas in Savannakhet then it seems to be your best choice.