Two women attacked in road rage over high beam lights

rooster59

Two women attacked in road rage over high beam lights

aHR0cDovL3BlMS5pc2Fub29rLmNvbS9ucy8wL3VkLzQyNi8yMTMxMDQ2L2FzZGZnZGYuanBn.jpg

Image: Sanook

Two Thai women motorcyclists ended up with serious injuries in a Lopburi hospital after they were victims in a road rage incident.

Kamonchanok Boonsaen posted pictures of her injured friends in their hospital beds yesterday.

She said that they were travelling on a bike near an intersection in Lopburi. They had forgotten to turn the high beam on their headlights down.

This caused an oncoming driver to get annoyed. The driver turned round and chased them knocking them off their bike.

They were then repeatedly attacked with their own crash helmets.

They suffered severe injuries including swelling on the brain.

Many of the thousands online who shared the story said that the police must act to find who was responsible and bring them to justice.   

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-17

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Seems to be a lot of angry Thai people about lately,and the smallest

thing can set them off,especially on the roads,

regards worgeordie

Could be due to those zombie movies...or violent games on PC or smartphones

1 hour ago, A1Str8 said:

The honey who did it, I feel for him. B*@'!es like this who attack and hurt women are always well received and liked(usually from behind) in prison. 

You watch too many movies. Other psychopats indeed sometimes do it on child molesters but dont get too excited here about his rear end ?

High beams on a scooter are nowhere as annoying as high beams on a car, so this "justification" for the attack seems a pretext. I hope the two women recover soon, and they can help the police to nail this dangerous person down. I also hope that when they find him, no temple will open its doors for him.

51 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

High beams on a scooter are nowhere as annoying as high beams on a car, so this "justification" for the attack seems a pretext. I hope the two women recover soon, and they can help the police to nail this dangerous person down. I also hope that when they find him, no temple will open its doors for him.

Not in any way a defense of this indefensible assault but there's been a growing trend to replace both car and motorbike OEM globes with very bright, white LED lights, mostly cheap and illegal crap from China. It can be pretty bad on rougher rural roads where the motorbike is bouncing more and the driver appears to be flashing their brights at oncoming traffic. The more dangerous aspect is buses, trucks, cars and bikes that replace the OEM amber turn-signal globes with LED lights but don't add the resistors needed to stop them flashing too fast. This has the effect of making them appear far less bright and in conjunction with brighter LED head and taillights, makes them almost invisible.

This is awful, anyone without their 'head in the sand' knows this place is full of psychopathic nut jobs, with barely contained rage bubbling away just under the surface. I hope the ladies make a full recovery.

On the use of lights among the general driving population, why does everyone drive around with their fog lights on? This just as annoying and dangerous as forgetting about your high beams from time to time.

5 minutes ago, Jeremy50 said:

This is awful, anyone without their 'head in the sand' knows this place is full of psychopathic nut jobs, with barely contained rage bubbling away just under the surface. I hope the ladies make a full recovery.

On the use of lights among the general driving population, why does everyone drive around with their fog lights on? This just as annoying and dangerous as forgetting about your high beams from time to time.

A rather pathetic generalization.

40 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Not in any way a defense of this indefensible assault but there's been a growing trend to replace both car and motorbike OEM globes with very bright, white LED lights, mostly cheap and illegal crap from China. It can be pretty bad on rougher rural roads where the motorbike is bouncing more and the driver appears to be flashing their brights at oncoming traffic. The more dangerous aspect is buses, trucks, cars and bikes that replace the OEM amber turn-signal globes with LED lights but don't add the resistors needed to stop them flashing too fast. This has the effect of making them appear far less bright and in conjunction with brighter LED head and taillights, makes them almost invisible.

Stop victim blaming.

Seems to be a lot of angry Thai people about lately,and the smallest
thing can set them off,especially on the roads,
regards worgeordie

Lately?
Not dipping lights is very common here and annoying but this is horrendous. Doubt police will bother as they were only motorcyclists (in their eyes) and car driver could be a somebody.

Archived