101-year-old British man jailed for 13 years for child sex offences

webfact

3 hours ago, bark said:

What a crazy, stupid idea  :)

Yes, that would be great. People not trying to pick fights with people.

Mr. elgordo38 , wish that you have a great New Year.

You to bark. You cannot pull their hearts and minds together in one foul swoop. Kill one body with kindness at a time. We all have the same body features mostly till it comes to the fleshly grey matter at the top. I appreciate people with different opinions thats OK its their presentation that sucks. Some come on holier than thou and some just draw and shoot from the hip. You have a good one too. There will be lots for us to comment on next year. The hairs on the back of my neck go up sometimes when thinking forward and dwell on carrot top taking over the reins in the USA. Best not to dwell.

3 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

You to bark. You cannot pull their hearts and minds together in one foul swoop. Kill one body with kindness at a time. We all have the same body features mostly till it comes to the fleshly grey matter at the top. I appreciate people with different opinions thats OK its their presentation that sucks. Some come on holier than thou and some just draw and shoot from the hip. You have a good one too. There will be lots for us to comment on next year. The hairs on the back of my neck go up sometimes when thinking forward and dwell on carrot top taking over the reins in the USA. Best not to dwell.

Relax about Trump.  He will do fine; if he listens to his kids.

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 0:29 AM, neverere said:
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 6:52 PM, Andaman Al said:

I tell you, Face Book has got more people in the s**t than anything else.  Post nothing on FB. Good to see the courts are brave enough to dish out justice regardless of age.

Post nothing on Facebook ? Or maybe just refrain from committing child-sex offenses ?

That's not what he meant and you know it.  He is right about Facebook. Even Mark Zuckerberg put tape over his camera. Facebook is, in my opinion, the biggest spysite ever. Sells you out to 3rd partys, everything about you.:post-4641-1156693976:

15 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Real justice ............ in the UK?

This one gets, finally, brought to justice. Now if he'd been a politician, sports coach, professional entertainer, "pillar of society" or member of certain ethnic groups the police are shy to investigate in the name of the bigger picture of racial harmony, he'd have gotten off.

As you use 'gotten', do I assume you are American? I do hope you aren't a fellow countryman who has allowed himself to fall into using 'American English'?

11 hours ago, bandito said:

That's not what he meant and you know it.  He is right about Facebook. Even Mark Zuckerberg put tape over his camera. Facebook is, in my opinion, the biggest spysite ever. Sells you out to 3rd partys, everything about you.:post-4641-1156693976:

Facebook is merely a media medium. One does not have to use it. Exercise some self control about what you want the world to know if you must use it. Easy eh?

On 12/20/2016 at 0:20 PM, Dustdevil said:

Convicts in American prisons (not sure about British ones) single out child predators for special hell. At least nobody will want to make this old coot his "bitch."

Indeed. Didn't read full article, but unlikely he'll end up in a Cat-A nick with other paedos, druggies, killers etc. More like a halfway house he can't leave.