Gps Map Reader Tukcom

bolt

Maybe this is in the wrong section

I am looking for GPS Map reader for my new nokia e60

I think if I go to Tukcom I will find plenty of software but,

does anyone have a system in their Mobile phone or car already?

In Tutcom on the 4th floor, there is a shop that displays sat nav, I went inside and asked how much, the reply I received “we not have”, I said well you have some on display, “ reply “We not have”,

I have no other ideas to help but can tell you I am interested in sat nav for Thailand, so any info you do find, please share it here.

A friend bought a Garmin car GPS from the Harley shop in Jomtien, the one next to the Hanaman statue.

Or maybe order on line.

I have three handheld Garmins, all from Orchard Towers, Singapore.

A friend bought a Garmin car GPS from the Harley shop in Jomtien, the one next to the Hanaman statue.

Or maybe order on line.

Rimmer sorry to ask, but why three ? and do they have maps of thailand, and are the maps any good?

Or maybe order on line.

Rimmer sorry to ask, but why three ? and do they have maps of thailand, and are the maps any good?

One in the car on a mount.

One hand held for doing hash trails.

One spare because they were impossible to find up here.

I down loaded the Thailand maps from the Garmin web site. They are OK but not super.

The new ones are a great improvement and even show dirt roads and places to eat.

Price for the car one is 29k with Thai maps but no accessories or 32k for the whole nine yards Thai maps, up load cable and charger.

Edited by Rimmer

One in the car on a mount.

One hand held for doing hash trails.

One spare because they were impossible to find up here.

I down loaded the Thailand maps from the Garmin web site. They are OK but not super.

The new ones are a great improvement and even show dirt roads and places to eat.

Price for the car one is 29k with Thai maps but no accessories or 32k for the whole nine yards Thai maps, up load cable and charger.

@rimmer

you downloaded the Thailand map from the garmin website? I didn't find there any, only the World Map where Thailand is included.

For now I only know the company called ESRI Thailand, they sell the map (quiet detailed and a lot POIs) for 11k for garmin. How much is it on the garmin page?

ryu