PVA solution to seal new concrete wall?

notrub

Hi gain and thank you for useful comments etc..  Separating the supply of paint and labour is clearly the way to go, thanks for that.  In farang land I have used  PVA glue watered to 20 odd % to seal plaster walls and to stop bleeding through paint of ball point pen and red chalk line chalk on plasterboard (gyprock) walls.  Could it be worthwhile to consider using this solution on new 30 day old  concrete render?   Regards the thought to plaster our walls b4 painting.  We have just rendered our walls with rendering cement about 1 month ago and they did a very good job.  I would prefer not to go to the expense and delay and mess of plastering on top.  I was hoping to go for a single primer coat and a single coat of off white paint.  Comments welcome.   We are living in a bit of a shack beside our house project and cannot wait for the day when we wake up  in our new house/home.  We are getting very close (few weeks).

We got ripped off by our contractor, which is a shame and leaves a bad taste in the mouth as well as hurting the pocketbook.  I would like to find a way to let others know and warn about him, in the Buriram area, but don't know how to go about it.  Grateful for any comments on that too.

youll  need at  least  4  coats  is  my  advice forget  the  pva and  it  wont  stop  bleed  thru  of  anything as  its water  based,  for that  youll need an  oil  based  sealer

Hi Kannot,  PVA solution is great to stop ball point pen and chalk from bleeding through.  There are some who use the wall to make notes during construction using a pen.  Also red chalk bleeds if it has been used.  I have had lots of experience with this and it works every time.