Walking Street attackers claim beaten tourist groped girlfriend first

webfact

Walking Street attackers claim beaten tourist groped girlfriend first

By Digital Admin -

Beaten-Foreigner-Groped-Girlfriend-First 

PATTAYA: -- The foreign tourist who was beaten unconscious by a group of Thai men in Walking Street last night has been identified as twenty-two year old Norwegian Mr Ole Magnus Brathen.

At 5pm, on December 22, Pattaya police arrested twenty-year old Mr Ekasit (Boy) Waitee who works as a waiter at the Reggae & Soul Bar on Walking Street.

He said he had been playing a ‘punching game’ with a customer called Christian but things got a little bit out of hand and so his girlfriend, nineteen-year old Ms Wichuda Chaona, stepped in to try and calm things down.

At that point, he claims, a drunk Norwegian customer, who had not been involved, walked past and touched his girlfriend’s breasts.

He said he was so angry that he attacked the customer and two of his friends, Mr Pana Viviano JR (33) and Mr Silvestre Allev (33), both from the Philippines, jumped in to help him but he doesn’t know if they too attacked the customer.

Officers have called for Ms Wichuda to make a statement about what she saw and have asked bar staff not to hurt tourists as it damages the reputation of Thailand.

Police have once again reminded workers in Walking Street to let them deal with any disputes and not to be violent with tourists.

The victim Mr Ole Magnus Brathen remains in hospital and is being treated for his injuries.

Report by Pattaya One News Team

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/walking-street-attackers-claim-beaten-tourist-groped-girlfriend-first/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-12-23

RELATED TOPIC:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a total reprobate this Ekasee chap is. A lying turd for sure. Of course he is sure he doesn't know if his heroic pals piled in on this poor Norweigan chap, especially when you look at just how much of a beating he'd taken.

As for the authorities, beneath contempt as standard. The only good thing they did was drag this fetid turd of an attacker in in lightning quick time. And how about advising the local thugs to not start attacking tourists because it's illegal. Idiots ?

Also its strange how cctv isn't mentioned. Around that area there will be a ton of cameras. Surely not all will be on the blink, although it is the hub of broken cctv cameras after all......

Some locals men, at times when they're at their lowest wits which is quite often,

will not need much of an excuse to start a brawl and a punch up

usually  3-4 Thais against one farang and that poor farang will be

beaten to submission and continue to be beaten  even long after he

losses the fight....

I'm not saying I believe it. But just for argument's sake, let's imagine that this guy's claim is true in some manner.

Someone please tell me, that the Thai judicial/legal system does not consider a drunk guy touching a woman's breasts as justification for a bar waiter and his buddies beating the guy until bloody and unconscious, and putting him in the hospital in the process?

Please tell me, the Thais don't consider that a get out of jail free card... :sad:

2 hours ago, LennyW said:

Is that happy smiles or retard grins?

It is all just a bit of a giggle and they do not fear any punishment for their behaviour.

Are they going to pay the hospital bills.....?

I think an obligatory closure for a month of venues where this type of thing occurs is required, immediate, so they miss the peak season. They need to be held accountable for their staff behaviour.

18 minutes ago, rtco said:

Can anyone spot the difference in these 2 cases? ... Yep sure can ... one was a 1 on 1 the other was a 3 on 1.

One was a thief on a baht bus who mauled and attempted a crime on an innocent passenger, the other a victim of an assault by employed staff meting out their revenge, two of whom had no reason to get involved.

Now i am not for a moment condoning 3 guys beating one guy up , but ,why is it so often guys come here and think its ok to touch any woman ,just assuming that all Thai women are hookers and easy?

when i was younger if any guy had touched my girlfriends boobs he would have got a right good smack .

16 minutes ago, i claudius said:

Now i am not for a moment condoning 3 guys beating one guy up , but ,why is it so often guys come here and think its ok to touch any woman ,just assuming that all Thai women are hookers and easy?

when i was younger if any guy had touched my girlfriends boobs he would have got a right good smack .

So you believe the turd's touching breast story? Ever heard of Thais always invent an excuse lie even if they are guilty as hell?

If the drunken Norwegian had touched a nineteen year old woman's breasts in just about any country on the planet including Norway, he would have found  either swift retribution from her boyfriend or end up in court for assault on a woman or both.

Walking around and grabbing random women is simply asking to have your face used to stop a high velocity fist.

"Officers have [...] asked bar staff not to hurt tourists as it damages the reputation of Thailand.

Police have once again reminded workers in Walking Street to let them deal with any disputes and not to be violent with tourists."

The police must remind these Thai people (and their cronies) not to hurt tourists. What more proof do embassies need before they actually warn tourists that Thailand is an unsafe country beyond the usual common sense guidelines.

This isn't about silly kids away from home doing stupid things, this is about a place tourists specifically go to where the Thai people rob, injure and murder them.

"Once again" the Thai people must be reminded not to attempt to rob, injure or murder tourists because it is the rule, not an aberration, to beat tourists to within an inch of their life based on stupid, insulting excuses.

The reputation of Thailand is a lie and it cannot be damaged by the truth, in fact the decent thing to do is warn the average tourist about the fake reputation Thailand tries to hide behind.

Yes tourists, go to Thailand and get beaten into a vegetative state because some jealous, xenophobic little prick with a huge ego and his thug friends fancy a kick-about with someone's head and you'll do.

Then they get to publicly grin at you from the safety of the protective Thai establishment. Best thing is if you're dead so they can all just say you killed yourself.

24 minutes ago, i claudius said:

So, you automatically buy the story these cretins are selling?   Perfectly understandable ,  we all know that an imbecile working in a pattaya bar would never distort the truth, nor would the BIB.   Very nice, now everybody can live happily ever after. 

A mass boycott of the bar where they work might convince the owner to choose his employees more judiciously.

A mass boycott of Thailand might convince the judiciary to protect tourists - a fast dying breed.

"Officers ... have asked bar staff not to hurt tourists as it damages the reputation of Thailand "   In the absence of a police force an appeal to the Thai males' finer feelings might just work!

Archived