Trump names communications team

webfact

Trump names communications team

Patrick Atack

606x341_353119.jpg

WASHINGTON: -- President-elect Trump has named his communications team, who will enter the White House with him in January.

Sean Spicer, the RNC’s spokesperson, will become Trump’s press secretary.

He will be joined by three Trump loyalists.

Hope Hicks, Trump’s initial campaign spokesperson, is rewarded with the role of director of strategic communications.

Jason Miller will be director of communications.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-12-23

While all this administrative stuff is undoubtedly necessary, it's very unexciting. Since Trump became seduced by the big chair, he is becoming just like a normal politician. I hope this is not a sign of things to come, as I am hoping to be entertained by what should be the greatest reality show, ever, but it's becoming more like Big Brother, just boring.

30 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

While all this administrative stuff is undoubtedly necessary, it's very unexciting. Since Trump became seduced by the big chair, he is becoming just like a normal politician. I hope this is not a sign of things to come, as I am hoping to be entertained by what should be the greatest reality show, ever, but it's becoming more like Big Brother, just boring.

The first 100 days promise to be very un-boring.

Standby! :smile:

I thought for sure that Kellyanne Conway would be the WH Press Secretary. She is so good at not answering questions it is an art form. She has the dodge, pivot and redirect down pat. But I guess she needs to babysit the child POTUS-elect. Someone has to.

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes the entertaining value is definitely dwindling.

Archived