Man's manhood preserved - if not his dignity!

webfact

On 22/12/2016 at 11:15 PM, SneekyPete said:

I guess he got the point. Or did he? It looks like he is still holding the cigarette in his hand. All the warnings advise: smoking is harmful to your health. Wise up, chum!  :passifier:

Yes, he is still holding the cigarette but not the same one that he smoked before the fall, this one was given by the fireman to calm him down.

Thais do this every year don't there? The festival of the Nine Emperors, when they put big big metal objects through their lips.  Vegetarian foods served during this festival, remember ? Thai language "gin cheh" - not eating animal meat or fish.

On 22/12/2016 at 9:35 PM, impulse said:

If I were him, I'd go out and buy a bunch of lottery tickets.  It's his lucky day.

He needs to count the number of spikes on the fence to get the lucky number plus his age. That makes up the lucky number.

Thai neighbor smokes out side and my tgf ask his wife if she could borrow a smoke.(she is trying to quit). Wife said her husband doesn’t smoke. ..opps..so happens she doesn't know he smokes. We have lived here for about 3 years and we didn't know this. I talked to him how could your wife not know you smoke as you smell it a mile away. Hé she didn't know. Wow you learn something new everyday. My Tgf almost got him in Shit haha.

On 12/23/2016 at 7:45 PM, ratcatcher said:

Well, since we are having an English lesson, let's try this.He should have snuck / sneaked in a cheeky cigarette (whatever that is?)........

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/snuck-or-sneaked-which-is-correct

Sneek is in Friesland, The Netherlands.:whistling:

I apologise, it should be SNEAKED, but SNUCK is not English, it is American.