Best Gf For U In Thailand? U Ladies, Best Bf? Must Ask Both Want To Be Politically Correct...

Hey2u2

Sorry I can't add anything positive. I have lived in LOS for 2 years and find that most "regular" Thai ladies have and prefer their Thai boyfriends, even if they treat them like dirt. If a lady becomes involved with a Farang it is usually about money in one form or another. If you have no money to give them, they are not interested - period and I don't mean bar girls, beer girls and disco girls.

thats a very interesting observation my friend.

i suppose it applies all over the world that a woman usually does not take up with a guy who has nothing unless she is a nothing herself.

cant see anything wrong with a woman expecting her man to be a bit financial as its a trade off really.

a man expects his lady to be a bit attractive physically ( i do ) as i dont want an ugly one and she dont want a guy who has no coin and expects to live in poverty. :o

its easy really.

you will never see a farang guy who has no money with a beautiful looking woman anywhere on this earth.

if i was a women theres no way id be hooking up with a bare ass dude. :D

losers are a dime a dozen and a lady must aim high. :D

Of course any reasonable lady would expect that her mate will be able to provide some financial future for her. But here they expect to sit on their butts & watch TV & demand 10-15,000 bht + per month. Common for them to turn down twice the salary they may be making as a sales clerk, because they want three times that, ie 15,000 not enough. Maybe 20,000 might get their attention.

I've never met a girl that has demanded monthly payments from me for being a girlfriend. I suggest you are looking for girls in all the wrong places. My own girlfriend wakes up long before me at 7 in the morning to go to work. Not once had a request of money from her family either. Continue the search dude, but maybe change that bad attitude of yours first.

How old are you and how old are the girls you are looking to date?

Madness I'm with you 100% I'm in Phuket in the same boat..

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been keeping away from those ones and I'm going to keep it that way...but good luck with her dgoz :o I guess you're a lucky devil :D

I'm not sure why people have it in for bar girls. I have no problem with them, in fact all of my six wives have been bar girls.

I think I heard Brooks was pretty good. Nope, don't remember Hungercure. I know you know Jakes though, god I miss those 16 ounce burgers.

I reckon a Pie and Mash would do well out here, it'd be the only one in Thailand for sure and certainly enough cockneys and essex boys in Patters to keep it busy.

Late night proper English curry would go down a treat in Bangers too. I never got why all the Indians in Bangkok shut down so early, all the ones in the UK do trade after the pubs are closed.

I thinking we might be going off topic here, but I'm sure everybody's buzzing to read about Essex's top retails outlets from the 80s. :o

No your not off topic. I think most of us would love to see all those Essex girls dancing round thier handbags on the counters of those Pie and Mash shops, must be quite a site.

Obviously by the reaction!

If I'm asked to pay I'll happily pay but while i'm not being asked.....

I guess when I reach 50, am declare clinically obese and start dribbling and smelling of p1ss then I will no doubt have to persuade them with a little financial gain

so please enlighten me why is it so unbelievable?

classic reply mate and i love it. :D:D:D

lucky im only 49. :D

cheers :o

Do you really think they stand in those bars for fun??

I imagine a few possibly do, especially if they have one or several foreigners sending them a good wage each month. Let me think, sleep all day, disco all night, 7 days a week, bank account being topped up for just keeping myself free for a few weeks a year when he visits and being able to spend time with a nice lad should one come along (what fairytales are made of that last bit) for a couple of weeks

that makes very good sense and you cant blame a bar girl for doing that.

as you said if a decent young guy comes along and she likes him, well its in her best interested to have a bit of fun. :o

she dont have to charge him as she has coin already and just wants a good time.

Thank you too my friend its good to see its not just me with my head in cloud cuckoo land as someone once said :o

common sense really isnt it?

And mdpkorat, believe me your not missing a great deal back here in essex, fat ankles squeezed into white stilettos or knee high boots for that 'muffin top' look, skirts up their overhang and a breasticle either side of their bellybutton....

Give me a skinny assed bargirl anyday of the week (or next week, or the week after for that matter)

I've been in Thailand for almost a year and it's been hard to get a decent girlfriend! Found some nice (seemingly) and pretty ones that turned out to be two-faced liars...man, that really kills!! Sick to the stomach so many times....

then another one that was absolutely great but her parents drove her away...this one being Chinese-Thai.....######! I still miss her...

So, guys....tell me about some good stories of your girlfriends so I can have faith! And don't tell me I'm in the wrong country because I know there are some good ones out there.

And, I think it's only appropriate to ask the ladies about their best bfs in Thailand.........may be there are lessons to be learned for us guys....

Hi mate, if i had your body attached to my head, we would have em crooning all over the place.

Good luck.

I have never had a relationship with a woman that lasted mere than a few weeks in my entire life back in Farang land. I have now lived in Thailand for over a year and I want to know why every one of my Thai girlfriends has not worked out for more than a couple of weeks?

Can some one help me? :o

TH

Halitosis? Cheesy feet? BO or more likely no money?

Sorry I can't add anything positive. I have lived in LOS for 2 years and find that most "regular" Thai ladies have and prefer their Thai boyfriends, even if they treat them like dirt. If a lady becomes involved with a Farang it is usually about money in one form or another. If you have no money to give them, they are not interested - period and I don't mean bar girls, beer girls and disco girls.

What a load of bullshit.

WHAT BULLSHIT??? That's the facts as I know them here pal. No money - no nothing. I have never seen such a bunch of mercenary conniving women, along with their greedy families.

I got taken to the cleaners twice in my gf history, and for a tidy sum each time... The nationality of these women? British! so I agree with BKKmadness and anyone else your post is Bullshit, you cant tar all thai women with the same brush, step out of the go go bars my friend and try to meet girls that are not bar girls.

I've been in Thailand for almost a year and it's been hard to get a decent girlfriend! Found some nice (seemingly) and pretty ones that turned out to be two-faced liars...man, that really kills!! Sick to the stomach so many times....

then another one that was absolutely great but her parents drove her away...this one being Chinese-Thai.....######! I still miss her...

So, guys....tell me about some good stories of your girlfriends so I can have faith! And don't tell me I'm in the wrong country because I know there are some good ones out there.

And, I think it's only appropriate to ask the ladies about their best bfs in Thailand.........may be there are lessons to be learned for us guys....

IMHO, finding a Thai girlfriend/wife is too much of a hassle. I married an amazing girl from the Philippines. Couldn't be happier! She is 19 years younger than me, college educated, and beautiful. More importantly, there are fewer cultural differences to deal with, and she is not embarrased to be seen walking hand in hand with a foreigner.

With SOOOOO many filipinas available, I'm surprised more guys don't think along the same lines that I did. Marry a young, beautiful filipina and THEN bring her to Thailand. She'll only be a 3 hour plane ride away from her country and she'll adapt quickly. Lastly, most of them are very loyal, loving and make great wives.

What a load of bullshit.

WHAT BULLSHIT??? That's the facts as I know them here pal. No money - no nothing. I have never seen such a bunch of mercenary conniving women, along with their greedy families.

I got taken to the cleaners twice in my gf history, and for a tidy sum each time... The nationality of these women? British! so I agree with BKKmadness and anyone else your post is Bullshit, you cant tar all thai women with the same brush, step out of the go go bars my friend and try to meet girls that are not bar girls.

If you read my reply, I am NOT talking about bar girls, beer girls & disco girls. I refer to the women who are available to and are interested in a relationship with a Farang. For the most part, these are women who need money or who are marketed by thier families who need money. Many are quite "resourcefull" about the methods they use to extract the money. Much has been written on this forum about this. I say most of thes women, not all. The majority of Thai women who are not involved with Farangs, I presume relate to their boyfriends/husbands with an entirely different set of "operating proceedures". In other words, they are not driven for he same lust for money and the basis of the relationship is less for financial gain and more for genuine love and affection. It is also not so easy for a Thai to scam another Thai. To scam the average Farang, I suspect, is relatively easy. In a relationship with a Farang, the primary motivation is MONEY. If they don't need money, why would they bother with a Farang?? If you are a young and handsome Farang, this may not be as big of a factor, for awhile. Most of the Farangs in Thailand are not young and handsome, in case you haven't noticed.

The real Bull$hit on this forum comes from people who claim they have never been asked for money by the local ladies or thier families. I have never met such a person and I know a reasonable number of Farangs in Thailand from which I base my comments.

I have never had a relationship with a woman that lasted mere than a few weeks in my entire life back in Farang land. I have now lived in Thailand for over a year and I want to know why every one of my Thai girlfriends has not worked out for more than a couple of weeks?

Can some one help me? :o

TH

Halitosis? Cheesy feet? BO or more likely no money?

I tought you are claiming (in another post) that Thai woman with Farang is not interested in money. I see you list it as a reason why he doesn't have a steady girlfiend. It look like money really does talk.

What a load of bullshit.

If you read my reply, I am NOT talking about bar girls, beer girls & disco girls. I refer to the women who are available to and are interested in a relationship with a Farang. For the most part, these are women who need money or who are marketed by thier families who need money. Many are quite "resourcefull" about the methods they use to extract the money. Much has been written on this forum about this. I say most of thes women, not all. The majority of Thai women who are not involved with Farangs, I presume relate to their boyfriends/husbands with an entirely different set of "operating proceedures". In other words, they are not driven for he same lust for money and the basis of the relationship is less for financial gain and more for genuine love and affection. It is also not so easy for a Thai to scam another Thai. To scam the average Farang, I suspect, is relatively easy. In a relationship with a Farang, the primary motivation is MONEY. If they don't need money, why would they bother with a Farang?? If you are a young and handsome Farang, this may not be as big of a factor, for awhile. Most of the Farangs in Thailand are not young and handsome, in case you haven't noticed.

The real Bull$hit on this forum comes from people who claim they have never been asked for money by the local ladies or thier families. I have never met such a person and I know a reasonable number of Farangs in Thailand from which I base my comments.

Yes, most is interested in bettering their/their families financial position, but that is not saying the same as that they are out to scam their new husband.

The reason why a falang is usually prefered is that they have seen/heard stories about how other have married falangs and now are living the "good" life.

For these girls Thai men are usually ruled out , not necessarily as told in so many girls self justificated stories that they are cheaters and/or bad husbands.

But because the Thai men who are well of financialy would not usually choose them, based on criterias such as dark skin, have childeren from previous relationships, basic education, over 25 and so on.

Edited by Fun2Fun

:o Pete, these women are women, from what you wrote it seems to suggest that they are more agreeable than Thai women. You must have a peculiar marriage as far as I can see.

the phrase 'so many available' jumped out at me. They are not (as far as I know ) a commodity for sale in a shop or to be adopted, they are people. Available is an abysmal choice of word to use. Hang your head in shame

IMHO, finding a Thai girlfriend/wife is too much of a hassle. I married an amazing girl from the Philippines. Couldn't be happier! She is 19 years younger than me, college educated, and beautiful. More importantly, there are fewer cultural differences to deal with, and she is not embarrased to be seen walking hand in hand with a foreigner.

With SOOOOO many filipinas available, I'm surprised more guys don't think along the same lines that I did. Marry a young, beautiful filipina and THEN bring her to Thailand. She'll only be a 3 hour plane ride away from her country and she'll adapt quickly. Lastly, most of them are very loyal, loving and make great wives.

You might be right, i know of many who have married a girl from the phillipines and all are still married.

and she is not embarrased to be seen walking hand in hand with a foreigner.

A thai girl is not necessarily embarresed by holding hand with a falang, but there is the mather of face.

A Thai girls walking holding hands with a simularily aged and presentable falang, usually does not cause a lose of face and it might actually be seen as possitive factor by fellow thais.

While walking around holding hand with and unatractive older falang automatically brands her as a "bad" girl.

Edited by Fun2Fun

What a load of bullshit.

Yes, most is interested in bettering their/their families financial position, but that is not saying the same as that they are out to scam their new husband.

The reason why a falang is usually prefered is that they have seen/heard stories about how other have married falangs and now are living the "good" life.

For these girls Thai men are usually ruled out , not necessarily as told in so many girls self justificated stories that they are cheaters and/or bad husbands.

But because the Thai men who are well of financialy would not usually choose them, based on criterias such as dark skin, have childeren from previous relationships, basic education, over 25 and so on.

Yes, I agree with most of your comments. Some are scammers, some are not. Caution is the watchword here as in my own country also.

It would seem that your most logical target would be the Issan girls that work in the service industries. So, next time you are getting your hair cut, getting a "non-sexual" massage, ordering food etc, strike up a conversation with one of the girls. Usually they are quite shy and won't talk unless you first speak to them. But once you break the ice, I've had some really nice talks and many express interest in obtaining a farang bf.

Just looked up the word "icy" in Webster's Dictionary. Definition: Farang walks up and starts talking to Thai hi-so girl. Her typical reaction = "icy"

I met my gf through friends. She has her own business importing and selling  fashion products from china. She has her own wholesale shop in chinatown and a factory in Guangzhou that manufactures fashion items. I currently freeload at her house and she pays for everything including my visa runs to KL or China. 

There are many good ladies out there, you just have to look in the right place

I met my gf through friends. She has her own business importing and selling  fashion products from china. She has her own wholesale shop in chinatown and a factory in Guangzhou that manufactures fashion items. I currently freeload at her house and she pays for everything including my visa runs to KL or China. 

There are many good ladies out there, you just have to look in the right place

Hoe old are you and how old is your lady, might I ask? Sounds like you are her "boy-toy".