Hemp Oil In Thailand?

JustNo

I have bought hemp powder several times from Ebay and have had it shipped here as I wanted more plant based source of protein when working out, works great actually. But I was looking to getting some actual hemp oil from the same company, Nutiva. Is this going to be an issue at customs getting it sent via Ebay? 

Edited by JustNo

Well, initially only Government Organizations will be able to grow. Latest news is that they will study...and maybee in 10 years, real farmers can grow. No Canna Oil to be had, unfortunately, for a long time :o(

3 hours ago, hellstens said:

At last some good news! I have a family with Cancer and need it badly quick !

Get to Canada...they.are going to legalize it. And you can grow four plants for personal use. So I have read.

• Like 2

Have got hemp hearts at a health food store back home. Good for smoothies.

Did order.some MSN for the joints. It is a white powder and thought for sure I wouldn't get it as it looks like some kinda drug. But it came...no problems.

Good labeling I quess.

Can't see why hemp oil should be illegal (eg. for cooking), or even oil with CBD.  The THC from Marijuana strains I can understand them wanting to control (though I do think it would reduce road fatalities as nobody would be driving more than 10 Km/h.

All they're talking about here is industrial hemp, not recreational.

[Edit:]  I saw another article (I think on Thai visa) where they said it would be legal but the seeds weren't.  Now I'm thinking that means the Gov't will supply the seeds and they buy back the crop.

Edited by Shiver

Well.....according to the literature on the subject of hemp oil it is stated that the most beneficial form is oil extracted from the Indica strain of Hemp.

Pretty simple how they make the oil.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/hemp-oil-versus-cbd-oil-whats-the-difference/193962/

Scroll down to the middle and bottom portion of the web page to see the video

Edited by gemguy

Just now, Grubster said:

I have heard that this oil is very good for skin cancer treatment, I hope it becomes more available for those who want to try it. The older I get the more reasons I have to distrust the medical industry.

You have trusted the medical industry all your life, they bought the prescriptions your doctor gave you.

Oils aint exactly oils in this case..., the most common of these so called 'oils' still contains all it's active ingredients and is to all intenses and purposes simply hash oil by another name..., some choose to call it Rick Simpson Oil..., or RSO. One of the very beneficial ingredients within canabis oil is CBD..., the other is THC..., but there are also reputed to be many, many more other compounds(and many so far unidentified etc) embodied within this not so simple herbaceous plant. CBD to my so far knowledge has no psychoactive properties but has proved to have incredible results in switching off Epileptic episodes.., while also giving promising results for those suffering from MS. If however, THC is left in the so called oil, that oil is still very, very useful but can have very high psychoactive properties and so of course needs to be used mindfully and sparingly(to start with at least) as a medication. The world is slowly awakening to the possibilities of this plant material.

Edited by Sandy Freckle
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Colabamumbai said:

You have trusted the medical industry all your life, they bought the prescriptions your doctor gave you.

I have taken very few prescriptions in my life, but I don't know where else to go when I'm badly injured. High blood pressure and Statins seem to be the biggest scams in the industry. They have walk in blood testing shops here, very nice and informative too.

13 hours ago, Guitar God said:

A quick internet search will bring up reports from scores of people who have cured skin cancer using full extract oil. Some are documented with videos or photos showing their tumors disappear. 

There are also many studies showing that cannabis oil kills cancer cells in vitro and in vivio.  

The same quick search of the more scientific links also show cannabis oil may in fact promote some types of cancer cell growth. It also kills blood cell growth in some studies.

The studies aren't conclusive. And the human body is far more complex than a petrie dish.

I'm not against it in any way, just saying don't depend on it to cure your cancer.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...