Purchasing a Used Road Bike

Hanuman2547

I'm looking to purchase a used road bike in Bangkok.  Any suggestions as to where are the best places to begin my search?  I'm not looking to buy a high end bike but on the other hand not looking at the bargain basement either.  I'm 178cm tall and currently ride a 55cm Lemond Zurich but that bike isn't in Bangkok and will remain in my home country.  Thanks in advance for any and all advice.  

I've bought a couple of bikes from Craigslist and other goodies from Bahtsold.com.

Craigslist is probably the best way to find great deals from people whose Thailand adventure is coming to an end and they need to fire sale their goodies.  For that reason, it's hit and miss and it's best to jump on a good deal quickly.

Referring to a previous thread I started a few months ago, I wandered by the used bike place today on my way to somewhere else.  Amazing (and eclectic) selection of used bicycles, apparently from Japan.  Read the OP for a better description.  I added the Google Earth .KMZ file today after confirming the location in person.

Archived