Why an Irishman with a huge IQ chose Thailand!

rooster59

Why an Irishman with a huge IQ chose Thailand!

EyWwB5WU57MYnKOtTrotwxQknY5agFdJj0coFtH7GD9yp7hJIP7Qp4.jpg

Image: Thairath

Irish celebrity brainbox Walter O'Brien chose Thailand for his holiday because of the great food, wonderful things to see and opportunities to relax in great hotels.

The media personality founder of Scorpion Computer Services in Los Angeles was feted by the Tourism and Sports Ministry and given some special tours of Bangkok and Phuket on a flying visit this week.

Thai Rath said O'Brien was named as the fifth smartest man in the world on a Time Magazine list. They said he has an IQ of 197.

Thai tourism officials hope that he will return to make some films in the kingdom in the future and Pongpanu Sewatrun was very upbeat about his visit: "He was most impressed with Thailand's tourism facilities," he said. "He said Thais are very kind and next time he wanted to go to new places and do filming".

O'Brien said that he loves the food and great hotels and the tourist attractions compare very favorably with what is on offer in Europe.

"When I am in LA the only Asian food I eat is Thai," said the very clever Irishman. "I can't wait to come back and explore some more".

Wikipedia says that some people dispute his claims of a high IQ saying they are possibly self-assessed.

But O'Brien is reputed to have hacked into NASA systems when he was just 13. He is now 41.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-31

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

But O'Brien is reputed to have hacked into NASA systems when he was just 13. He is now 41. 

Authorities say that he's  now able to hack into third gender systems very easily.- :ph34r:

Looks like he could have been the man behind the recent hacking of government websites as well????

3 minutes ago, Saraphee said:

A real interesting link:

Elsewhere, he claims that he was "diagnosed as a child prodigy with an IQ of 197." First off, there are significant questions about IQ as a particularly useful measurement of anything. Furthermore, the idea that there's some definitive list of those with the highest IQs seems equally questionable. A quick Google search will show you a whole bunch of "top 10 lists" of IQs -- all of them different, and none of them including anyone named Walter O'Brien. 

BTW, my IQ was measured when I was 7 and 220 isn't that bad, or?

Edited by lostinisaan

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

Irish celebrity brainbox Walter O'Brien chose Thailand for his holiday because of the great food, wonderful things to see and opportunities to relax in great hotels.

He actually came for a soapy but is too shy to admit it.

"....for his holiday because of the great food, wonderful things to see and opportunities to relax in great hotels."

That's what they all say when asked.. No mention of nightlife and sexy women (in some people's eyes, anyway).

I always wondered what a leprechaun looked like, now I know.

Edited by ratcatcher

3 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

"....for his holiday because of the great food, wonderful things to see and opportunities to relax in great hotels."

That's what they all say when asked.. No mention of nightlife and sexy women (in some people's eyes, anyway).

I always wondered what a leprechaun looked like, now I know.

A real good one-  a very Happy New Year 2017. :partytime2:

5 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

I'm sure he's not here to meet the four people who are smarter than him.

Although some on this forum think they are.

I'm always amazed at how many of those geniuses lose everything they own to a skirt with a 3rd grade education.