Why an Irishman with a huge IQ chose Thailand!

rooster59

45 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Well in Thailand this chap is pretty intelligent.1483192732681.jpg.c043dc4189caf249d9bfdb

He is not classed as Intelligent in is home town Newcastle the Geordies have another name for him Begins with M

Anybody who thinks this guy is not inteligent is just proving how dumb they are...

Edited by Basil B

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/31/2016 at 3:01 PM, JHolmesJr said:

"When I am in LA the only Asian food I eat is Thai," said the very clever Irishman. "I can't wait to come back and explore some more".

hahaha....lame attempt at an advert. 

Lots of brain cells got the freebies, but no taste buds. 

1 hour ago, Basil B said:

It has been said of many male tourist to, LOS that's where their brain is...

Maybe that's why they think their brain is bigger than what it is...

I doubt it's limited to tourists; and I've heard a similar adage, but it's using the smaller brain, or head, to make the decisions.

On 01/01/2017 at 2:36 AM, lungnorm said:

I wonder what his opinion on microwave ovens is? He looks like a candidate for the Paleo diet. Nobody that smart allows his body to get that big!!!!

What's up with microwave ovens? I am the sales manager of the biggest outlet for this microwave oven. Is something wrong with this oven? It causes cancer?

Paleo diet seems boring, I say "seems" because I haven't tried it yet. Is eating walnut, brie cheese, fruits with water crackers consider Paleo diet?

2 hours ago, Basil B said:

Anybody who thinks this guy is not inteligent is just proving how dumb they are...

He too is not eating very intelligently, recent pictures show him to be a big fat rotund chap now!:shock1:

He is a nobody, a con man and a fraud....Do some research. Christ, the cow dung gets deeper and narrow minded Thais will believe anything you throw at them...IQ of 197...? Excuse me, that's a SELF PROCLAIMED IQ of 197. This guy couldn't get a 70 on a Mensa Test. Taking a IQ test while in grade school doesn't, in any way, reflect your IQ as an adult.  There's also no evidence, anywhere that O'Brian hacked NASA and the Dept. of Homeland Security didn't exist back in 1988....As O'Brian had claimed they had surrounded his house after the Hack on NASA.... I spell it ' POS ' And it stinks.

• Well I believe that the TV program "Scorpion" is about as believable as his claims to be smart are. Entertaining? Yes, puerile? Yes,  Far fetched? Yes but believable, I'm sorry but anyone who self declares his importance is usually using porkies

maybehe came here for( delete as required);

1) Driving lessons

2) Etiquette lessons

3) multicultural assimilation experiences

4) Alternative culture tolerance lessons

5) Lessons on how to reduce unnecessary documentation

6) a good soapy

but hey I'm just a peasant with a slightly higher than average IQ which is not demonstrated by some of the decisions I have made since being here and therefore what the hell do I know?

oh and yes I am slightly rotund so I must be verging on stupid as one of our more enlightened posters has declared. 

Thanks

14 hours ago, madusa said:

What's up with microwave ovens? I am the sales manager of the biggest outlet for this microwave oven. Is something wrong with this oven? It causes cancer?

Paleo diet seems boring, I say "seems" because I haven't tried it yet. Is eating walnut, brie cheese, fruits with water crackers consider Paleo diet?

You can eat that stuff if you wish but the Paleo diet is mainly meat and veggies. Good thing about it bacon (ham) and eggs are allowed every day if you so wish. Microwave ovens are just a convenience but most of the nutrients are destroyed you may as well as eat junk food.

Edited by lungnorm
addition

On 01/01/2017 at 7:08 PM, lungnorm said:

You can eat that stuff if you wish but the Paleo diet is mainly meat and veggies. Good thing about it bacon (ham) and eggs are allowed every day if you so wish. Microwave ovens are just a convenience but most of the nutrients are destroyed you may as well as eat junk food.

You mean to say the molecular structure of the foods changed under intense heat in very short period of time, i am not sure if that harms the body. But I am sure the high heat in frying the hydrogenated fats (use in KFC & Macdonald for french fries) will cause cancer, then you don't drop dead, it will take years before cancer grows, that's when you abuse your system long enough for it to happen- and on a regular basis.

13 hours ago, madusa said:

You mean to say the molecular structure of the foods changed under intense heat in very short period of time, i am not sure if that harms the body. But I am sure the high heat in frying the hydrogenated fats (use in KFC & Macdonald for french fries) will cause cancer, then you don't drop dead, it will take years before cancer grows, that's when you abuse your system long enough for it to happen- and on a regular basis.

I suppose you eat Cashew nuts ? FYI cashew nuts have a ratio of omega 6 oils as found in vegetable oils of 250 to 1 compared to Omega 3 oils. The correct ratio should be 1-2 Its not just the oils that Macdonalds and KFC use to cook in they put a whole heap of chemicals in for various reasons.

On 1/2/2017 at 10:22 PM, madusa said:

Do you eat that crap and use a microwave oven also? Gonna get sick from either or both soon.

On 1/2/2017 at 6:33 AM, bbbbooboo said:

hmmm....Irishman and huge IQ could be an oxymoron?

Racist

And are you that thin-skinned when somebody sneers at Brits in general, English in particular, or 'Murcans??

It's called sarcasm.  

But having said that making fun of Brits, Yanks and Aussie is justified at all times.