Domestic shipper.

NanLaew

I am looking to shipping a 50 - 60 kg package from Phuket to Pattaya. Any recommendations for shipping options? Does Thai Post have a heavy package option? I have shipped heavy stuff from Udon to Pattaya using the 407 overnight bus. There's usually a 75 cc motorbike stashed away in there as well!  I have seen a Phuket-Pattaya bus service so that may be an option but not sure where their Pattaya station is; maybe at the main bus stance on Nua.

Thanks & happy new year!

NL

Thai post has a service called logispost that can ship things like motorcycle door to door. you can drop off at any post office

Kerry is pretty good and has locations widely available now due to the most popular shopping website (Lazada) using them, mind you service can be spotty due to the holiday rush, and depending on your package size, might take longer than usual as the final deliveries around town is done using motorcycle or pickup truck, if it's something especially big they might have to roll out a big truck from their final distribution centre just for you

Another company that is good for shipping big things is Nim, they have offices all over Thailand too but are more used by companies shipping things to shops and warehouses, but they do door to door for any customers as well and always use big trucks so size isn't a problem

We  use Kerry both ways to and from home in Ban Chang. Nim also both ways. They take door to door as far as I know. Thai Post Logipost will send almost anything. We sent a medium sized fridge to Mae Tha in Lamphun from Ban Chang. Few years ago but they picked it up at the house.