The Salad Concept - heard it's opened near Tapae Gate / Miguel's?

onlycw

Their restaurant near the airport was closed for refurbishment a few months ago. Am confused regarding the new branch b the moat somewhere. The website shows an address in Suthep, but I need to find them near the moat.

A friend said they are near MIGUEL'S the Mexican restaurant near the white temple, On the parallel road to Moon Muang Road (sorry, don't know the name).

Thank you in anticipation for helping me find it.

Cheers and a HNY to y'all!!

12 minutes ago, DonDoRondo said:

I've recently become a fan of Salad Terrace at the Topps Market on the near north side.  Somewhat close the

business mentioned by the OP. They take credit cards to boot.

What Tops Market is that? KSK or Chotona Road?

On 1/4/2017 at 2:11 AM, rogeroc said:

It really is a pretty poor standard of food and overpriced.

It is geared towards the Thai and other Asian palate. They like it very much, don't mind the prices, and many visitors from Bangkok hope that during their visit and meal there, that they can perhaps get in a selfie with the owner to share on FB.:smile: The owner is a very nice person and although it's not my favorite place for salads, she has worked hard and deserves the success.

Edited by elektrified

3 hours ago, WinnieTheKhwai said:

If it's not either at KSK or Nimman it really doesn't exist in your world right? :)

Capture.JPG

That's right, you fall off the edge of the planet after you cross Canal Road or the Superhighway, you know.  Actually never set foot in Central Festival Mall.  Never saw the need.  And haven't been to Airport Plaza since Maya Mall opened.

5 minutes ago, NancyL said:

That's right, you fall off the edge of the planet after you cross Canal Road or the Superhighway, you know.  Actually never set foot in Central Festival Mall.  Never saw the need.  And haven't been to Airport Plaza since Maya Mall opened.

Nancy The Recluse.  Lol  :wink:

Salad Concept is simple and healthy food. Their salad is 69 baht and you can choose your own veggies and dressing.   

In my opinion the best value for money if you just want a salad. 

22 minutes ago, balo said:

Salad Concept is simple and healthy food. Their salad is 69 baht and you can choose your own veggies and dressing.   

In my opinion the best value for money if you just want a salad. 

Try Ohkaju. The salads are much larger and the choice of sauces is much better. Nicer atmosphere.....and the salads are only 50 Baht.

Try Ohkaju. The salads are much larger and the choice of sauces is much better. Nicer atmosphere.....and the salads are only 50 Baht.

But is it located near the moat ?