Screaming Panic As Fire Rains Down On Koh Phangan ‘Full Moon’ NYE Party (Video)

webfact

On 02/01/2017 at 7:51 AM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Watching the videos, especially the last one on the Khaosod webpage, I'd say it's pretty clear there WERE fireworks/pyrotechnics at the event, notwithstanding the stupidly official comment.

Not one policeman, public servant, government official or officer nor politician and beyond gives a damn about other people, as long as the money keeps rolling in.. and they can bullshit their way through yet another disaster without dirtying their hands.. they will carry on with their sociopathic view of what goes on in their country. Money money and power is their only goal and poor Joe public can go to hell as quietly as possible. There is not one ounce of compassion or guilt or honour in any single house of power that holds people that could make a change. From the smallest to the largest none give a damn.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/2/2017 at 6:33 AM, wealthychef said:

Sorry but I had to laugh at the reactions of the stupid people there.  "Hey, what the <deleted>?"  LOL  Let's go have a wild time in a foreign land with lots of drinking and crowds, what could possibly go wrong with this brilliant plan?  I have no sympathy, sorry. 

Yes, this monthly party has the potential to really get ugly and it does not need signs raining fire in addition to everything else.  But I remember the Songkran finale a couple of years back on Silom.  Wow, talk about the many ways people can get injured or killed.  Luckily I was on higher ground as you cannot see the roads due to the amount of revelers giving it one last shot.