Busted! Girl who fired gun to celebrate New Year faces the chief of police

webfact

51 minutes ago, billd766 said:

And what would you have said if anybody would have been killed or injured by her stupidity? What goes up must comedown somewhere and if it is a person I suppose that doesn't matter to you, only that you can get in a dig at the police or the government.

Are you for real ??? NOBODY was killed or injured !!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, sweatalot said:

I would define a criminal by what has been done, bad intention, people hurt, damage done etc - not by the punishment provided by the law

Strangely enough it's ok for a drunk cop to fire off a couple shots in the air at one of my neighbours party without any consequences, but life could be tricky if you dobbed him in.

3 minutes ago, twizzian said:

Strangely enough it's ok for a drunk cop to fire off a couple shots in the air at one of my neighbours party without any consequences, but life could be tricky if you dobbed him in.

How is that strange?  We all know they can do this here, so it's definitely not strange to me.  Now, if you want to talk strange.......

29 minutes ago, waldroj said:

Are you for real ??? NOBODY was killed or injured !!!

Yes I am. Are you?

Do you have reading and comprehension skills?

Try reading my response to your post again, but slowly. The operative word was IF.

The stupid woman had no idea what would happen or where the bullets would go.

It is only luck that nobody was killed or injured.

8 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

See she hasn't learnt much in her first 2 years.

She is on a learning curve now for sure. Love the sun glasses and pout. Doubt much will  happen the photo op is over the top cop looks like a hero time to move on don't put the camera away. 

A fine example of the Thai education system.

She obviously had  no idea how smart phones and  the internet work together"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mum and Dad should have kept the money and spent it more impotent things

like Booze,  Cigarettes and Card games,.

Amazing Thailand.

1 minute ago, onemorechang said:

A fine example of the Thai education system.

She obviously had  no idea how smart phones and  the internet work together"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When at a New Years Eve party when obviously imbibing things tend to get a bit muddled even for the highly? educated. 

1 hour ago, Briggsy said:

Anybody in Thailand can attend a university and gain a degree from a private university. All it takes is cash to pay the fees and turning up at the various required exams and ceremonies, wearing the correct uniform and wai-ing the right people. Study is optional. A degree is guaranteed.

The age in relation to the year at university, the breast enhancement, the lack of a job, the immature, irresponsible behaviour paint a picture of a spoiled kid. Who knows?

Her sugar daddy knows?

3 hours ago, halloween said:

No matter what the topic, somebody will have to say 'what about....." Should police ignore every other crime because they have "bigger fish to fry"?

Correct. But they fail to realise that one of those bullets could have hit someone.

8 hours ago, halloween said:

Somebody who fires a gun indiscriminately in a major city isn't dangerous? No sarcasm required.

The problem is that the police would not have even known about the shooting if it didn't go viral on the internet. To catch the shooter after having the video doesn't take real police work. Although its dangerous to shoot inside a city it didn't prevent uniformed people doing so in 2010, 1992, 1976 etc.

Surely, not that it excuses her --of course-- but she had been drinking too much.  Surely! That's when people usually do stupid things, no matter how old they are. Well, at least we know HER gun was working. LOL

But, true, it wasn't hers. So, where is the person who handed the gun to her? Okay! He must have been drunk too. I know, but is carrying/buying a gun legal in Thailand.

In another news, company XYZ, official ABC,... are screwing the public, here and everywhere.

2 hours ago, EnlightenedAtheist said:

Surely, not that it excuses her --of course-- but she had been drinking too much.  Surely! That's when people usually do stupid things, no matter how old they are. Well, at least we know HER gun was working. LOL

But, true, it wasn't hers. So, where is the person who handed the gun to her? Okay! He must have been drunk too. I know, but is carrying/buying a gun legal in Thailand.

In another news, company XYZ, official ABC,... are screwing the public, here and everywhere.

Drunks do stupid things? I haven't seen any eating sh#t yet...

Proves the discerning power of a boozed out mind...

Edited by trogers

After researching Thai media I have a bit more detail:-

Sudarat Sukseangjan said on New Year's eve shooting guns into the air is a popular activity in the countryside. She told the police that she fired the gun from her friend's house and it was her friend's fathers gun. They filmed it on a friend's mobile and put it on facebook. Then it went viral.

2017-01-03-19-14-08-2012860971.jpeg

Plain stupid, ok nobody got hurt or killed this time but surely firing a gun out of a window in Bangkok in is beyond idiocy. Also the person who gave the weapon to a probably pissed student to fire out of the window needs to be brought in as well.

Regardless on my own opinions on guns this is extremely dangerous and if someone did get shot then would people still be joking about it.