Giving Birth In Bkk

TanjaB

Hi. Has anyone here given birth at BNH Hospital on Convent Road ? What is the hospital like (staff, service, hygiene, price...). BNH and Bumrungrad are most conviniently located for me. So far I've always gone to Bumrungrad for consultations , but wondered if the BNH would be worth consideration? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :o

Hi. Has anyone here given birth at BNH Hospital on Convent Road ? What is the hospital like (staff, service, hygiene, price...). BNH and Bumrungrad are most conviniently located for me. So far I've always gone to Bumrungrad for consultations , but wondered if the BNH would be worth consideration? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :o

My son was born there 5yrs+ ago.

Excellent hospital. Excellent service, before , during and after

I would recommend it

Have been on treatment at Bumrumgrad twice (nothing to do with birth). This is absolutely 5 star compared with anything i have seen in Europe; Price is high by Thai standards but a fraction of European hospitals for much higher quality.

My wife had both our two kids at BNH. Dr Boonlaert for pre-birth treatment and Dr Kwangmwang for post birth treatment. Both really professional. All in all a great hospital.

(apologies to doctors for spelling)

Edited by bkkmick

• 2 weeks later...
My wife had both our two kids at BNH. Dr Boonlaert for pre-birth treatment and Dr Kwangmwang for post birth treatment. Both really professional. All in all a great hospital.

has anyone give birth at vejthani,lad phrao road? i am set to deliver there in 2 weeks,would like to hear some feedback if possible thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Well what sort of birth are you wanting? BNH has very high cesarean rates, same as with Bumrungrad and practically every hospital in BKK. If you don't want a cesarean Samitivej could potentially make a natural birth more likely. Even if you decide to have an epidural Samitivej still has the most experience helping women who have their baby vaginally.

has anyone give birth at vejthani,lad phrao road? i am set to deliver there in 2 weeks,would like to hear some feedback if possible thanks

My wife gave birth to both our sons at Bumrungrad which was top notch.

I live next to Vejthani and use it every so often. The quality of service and facilities have gone up dramatically in the last 1-2 years and you shouldn't have anything to worry about there.