Two people shot dead after businessman takes revenge for assault on grandson in Prachuap

webfact

On 04/01/2017 at 3:13 AM, The Dark Lord said:

Sadly the only way to respond to xenophobia and a dreadfully misplaced self entitlement is to fight fire with fire. If these inbreds want to show the manners, class and style of a gutter pig then they should not be shocked or in anyway surprised when others do the same to them. 

Well done i say, you kept your moral high ground whilst they just opened up and showed what they really are made of.

From what I read I am not sure what really happened because I couldn't imagine the situation. Something is not quite right here. Normally Thais don't do that, they don't barge in front of someone like that . There is  language difficulty here as well, as you mentioned she started shouting in Thais.

May be some misunderstanding that you cut in her line. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that you lied or that lady was right.

I won't have mind what the lady did, because all my life people have been doing me in you know, they cheat my money, they talk down on me, they treated me unfairly, and when driving they did things to annoy me. I am so used to it that a little more of this wouldn't make much difference. I will take it and expect more to come.

My life is a like a badly written software. God wrote my software but he obviously doesn't like me much. God creates this simulatedworld otherwise he is bored.

15 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

All they had to do was turn down the noise....selfish di*ks I hope they now listen in the future....

two wrongs dont  make a right...

It's not about turning the noise down, it's about who has the biggest willy?

I suspect they were both lacking in that department, as well as the brains cell department.

The "Wild East" again...

10 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

Here we go again giving the suspect more time to put distance between himself and the police. 

I'm beginning to think the police aren't interested in pursuing an armed and dangerous former copper/murderer! That case is all risk with $0 reward

12 hours ago, madusa said:

From what I read I am not sure what really happened because I couldn't imagine the situation. Something is not quite right here. Normally Thais don't do that, they don't barge in front of someone like that . There is  language difficulty here as well, as you mentioned she started shouting in Thais.

May be some misunderstanding that you cut in her line. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that you lied or that lady was right.

I won't have mind what the lady did, because all my life people have been doing me in you know, they cheat my money, they talk down on me, they treated me unfairly, and when driving they did things to annoy me. I am so used to it that a little more of this wouldn't make much difference. I will take it and expect more to come.

My life is a like a badly written software. God wrote my software but he obviously doesn't like me much. God creates this simulatedworld otherwise he is bored.

Sound like you need a good lift. There will be a great party with interesting people in attendance at the old school near the prawn farners house. You bring the boom box.

Archived