PM Prayut urges commuters to drive safely

webfact

PM urges commuters to drive safely

BANGKOK, 4 January 2017 (NNT) - Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has called on people to obey the traffic rules to travel safely. He also expressed his concerns over the heavy rains in the spothern provinces and instructed all government units to assist the flood-affected. 

Government Spokesman Lt.Gen.Sansern Kaewkamnerd said the PM thanked all officers who worked hard in taking care of people across the country during the New Year's long holiday weekend. Gen.Prayut urged commuters to be polite on tne road and avoid driving if they are sleepy or under the influence of alcohol. 

Regarding the flooding in the southern region, the spokesman said the PM was worried about people in the flood-affected areas especially children and the elderly.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2017-01-04

PM has urged drivers to obey traffic laws, be polite on the roads :cheesy:

As i have said before the poor man lives in la-la land.

When a meek and mild quiet Thai gets behind the wheel they become raving loonies.

Death to any 1 who gets in my way.

In other words can you put your lights on,don't drink and drive,don't speed,don't over load,don't jump the traffic light,dont over take on a blind bend,drive on the left side of the road,check you have brakes and well maintained vehicle  and don't shoot each other in road rage.the list could go on.

Edited by The man from udon
Added comment

59 minutes ago, colinneil said:

When a meek and mild quiet Thai gets behind the wheel they become raving loonies.

You are absolutely right.  The man lives in an entitled paradise.  He has no understanding of Thailand whatsoever.  He just orders thing to be done an expects miracles to happen.  According to the Telegraph Thailand is in the top ten most dangerous places to drive.  It is sandwiched between Libya, a war zone, and Venezuela, a country without food.  

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

I think most Thais live in their own personal la la land and who does this Prayuth think he is!

Commuters urge public not to call Prayut a PM

PM / Prime minister = the head of an elected government; the principal minister of a sovereign or state.

Prayut / Junta = a military or political group that rules a country after taking power by force.