Private Music Rehearsal Space

3WrhtgTih6gireLH

You can probably rent a room in the abandoned mall opposite Kad Suan Kaew, as some of the rooms there are already rented out to commercial activity (so not completely abandoned), but I think you may need to fix up the room before it will be useful.

There are a handful of similar open mall complexes in Chiang Mai that rent out second floor rooms to noisy activity like martial arts or dance classes, and yes, even one I know do band practice. If your hours of practice does not clash with the hours I visit this complex, I can give you further details :)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 1/5/2017 at 10:32 AM, lkn said:

You can probably rent a room in the abandoned mall opposite Kad Suan Kaew, as some of the rooms there are already rented out to commercial activity (so not completely abandoned), but I think you may need to fix up the room before it will be useful.

There are a handful of similar open mall complexes in Chiang Mai that rent out second floor rooms to noisy activity like martial arts or dance classes, and yes, even one I know do band practice. If your hours of practice does not clash with the hours I visit this complex, I can give you further details :)

I sent you a PM. 

• 1 year later...
On 1/5/2017 at 10:32 AM, lkn said:

There are a handful of similar open mall complexes in Chiang Mai that rent out second floor rooms to noisy activity like martial arts or dance classes, and yes, even one I know do band practice. If your hours of practice does not clash with the hours I visit this complex, I can give you further details ????

Did this ever work out?  I am new in town and was planning on renting a house but for ease of getting around getting a house in city isn't reasonable, thus no place to turn up and play.  If this is an option I would love to know who to contact to make it happen as well