Sign-up For The Piss-up

Buckwheat

Please visit the pinned posting at the top of this forum for the particulars of the TV Pissup to be held on the 16th of December.

If you are planning on bringing a "significant other", don't forget a +1 behind your name.

Help us get a rough estimate of the number of folks we can expect. There are still a lot of names with ??? behind them.

See you on the 16th! fest20.gif

Here's the head count as it stands now...Please make any corrections as necessary.

Confirmed

Davethailand

Jai Dee

Pattayatony

HowardJohnson

kurgen

Rimmer

Buckwheat

expatgaz

Morty

bazmlb

Robski

nathansouthall

raro

buriramboy

Mobi D'Ark

Mossfinn

PATTAYAPUNTER

Robski

sriracha john

Sunny Valentine

dgoz

Firefan

Unknown

Thaddeus?

Tony Clifton?

helicoptor?

Nongwahyay?

Tammi?

Pattaya_Fox?

And of course, those not listed are most welcomed. :o:D:D

I know some of you are +1 and I have a separate listing. eatdrink020.gif

Edited by Buckwheat

Have a great time guys `n gals........sorry I can`t make this one. :D

Sorry to read that, PF

I was looking forward to seeing you attack the ribs again!

We'll look for you next time :D

now you`re making me hungry Buckwheat....just the thought of your deliciously prepared ribs.....oh well......hopefully next time :o

Last bump for the Pissup on the 16th.

All TV menbers are invited...details are in the pinned posting section at the top of this thread.

Here's the head count as it stands now...Please make any corrections as necessary.

Confirmed

Davethailand

Pattayatony

HowardJohnson

kurgen

Rimmer

Buckwheat

expatgaz

Morty

bazmlb

Robski

nathansouthall

raro

buriramboy

Mobi D'Ark

Mossfinn

PATTAYAPUNTER

Robski

sriracha john

Sunny Valentine

dgoz

Firefan

dvk1951

Unknown

Thaddeus?

Tony Clifton?

helicoptor?

Nongwahyay?

Tammi?

Thanks..see you there

Edited by Buckwheat

Last bump #2 for the Pissup on the 16th.

All TV menbers are invited...details are here.....

Date: 16 December 2006

Time: 7:00PM - ??????????? (last TV Member Standing)

Where: Starting at Lennies (Located at the 2nd Road end of Soi Diamond) and ending at The Blues Factory

Spouses/Partners: Also invited.

Confirmed

Davethailand

Pattayatony

HowardJohnson

kurgen

Rimmer

Buckwheat

expatgaz

Morty

bazmlb

Robski

nathansouthall

raro

buriramboy

Mobi D'Ark

Mossfinn

PATTAYAPUNTER

Robski

sriracha john

Sunny Valentine

dgoz

Firefan

See you there!

Last bump #2 for the Pissup on the 16th.

All TV menbers are invited...details are here.....

Date: 16 December 2006

Time: 7:00PM - ??????????? (last TV Member Standing)

Where: Starting at Lennies (Located at the 2nd Road end of Soi Diamond) and ending at The Blues Factory

Spouses/Partners: Also invited.

Confirmed

Davethailand

Pattayatony

HowardJohnson

kurgen

Rimmer

Buckwheat

expatgaz

Morty

bazmlb

Robski

nathansouthall

raro

buriramboy

Mobi D'Ark

Mossfinn

PATTAYAPUNTER

Robski

sriracha john

Sunny Valentine

dgoz

Firefan

See you there!

"bump" :o

This time two days from now, you lucky buggers will be enjoying some fine company, some fine food and some fine music.

And you all better have a d@mn good time !!

Don't forget to take some pics while you're at it ! :D

It was nice to meet some of the other PATTAYAPUNTERS (and some lovely companions) at the pissup. Thanks to Sunny's (Lennie's) charming hostesses and Davethailand (Blues Factory) for picking up the tabs. A rare night out for me so it was great to put some faces to the names. wink.gif

Till the next and the next. Thanks Thaivisa.

After a long drive around the back sois we eventually managed to find a parking spot for the motor bike and then headed for Lennys Bar. Sunny Valentine was standing at the door welcoming people with Mobi D'Arc as we walked in. We headed to a seat at the end of the bar with Mobi and Mrs. Mobi and settled in to see who else was around.

After about half an hour it became evident that several fragmented groups of likley lads were holding forth in various corners of the bar but no one was getting us all together. So after due thought and discussion I was handed a solid gold Cross writing instrument by Mr. Mobi and a tiny scrap of toilet paper and told to make the rounds and see who was where. Thanks Mobi, nice pen! Looks good on my desk :D

It was great to put faces to what have just before been names, some new faces, some old faces. Morty was sitting in exactly the same place in the Blues Factory as I remeber him sitting at the last 'piss up' Dave of Thailand was doing the rounds as well as holding the business down. I had not met him him before, what an absolutely charming man.

Mr. and Mrs Helicopter showed up from the wilds of Lancashire sans Yorkshire Pudding and Burriram Boy put in a cameo apperance all the way from Burriram.

Pattaya Punter (no pictures please) kept a low profile at the back of Lennys whilst talking to his new friend, nudge nudge wink wink say no more squire!! :o

Mossfin put in an appearence all the way from Sunny You Kay complete with a packet of Tetley's Tea bags and a pack of McVities digestive biscuits for Robski who up to 11pm had still not shown up. Presumably Mossfin auctioned off the tea bags and biscuits later in the evening.

Mr. Ground Engineer put in a surprise appearance and proceeded to dazel us all with a rendition of the engineers song whilst standing on a chair drinking three pints of Chang and telling us how the O1 tower might not stand up very well on the beach at Jomtien.

Monty arrived from the wilds of Lake Marbachan and proceeded to amaze us all by showing us webcam security pictures of his hotel in real time on his hand phone. Phew I want one of those so I can see what the baby sitter is doing. :D

We managed to make 7.30pm to 9pm at Lennys Bar and 9pm to 11.0pm shift at the Blues Factory, then headed for home so if your name is not here or it's misspelled please accept my apologies.

Sonny Valentine

Bazm16

Ground Engineer

Thaddius

Mobi D'Arc and Mrs. Mobi D'Arc

Rimmer and Mrs. Rimmer

Mossfin

Raro

Pattaya Punter

Helicopter and Mrs. Helicopter

DVK1951 and Mrs. DVK1951

Morty

Buckwheat (and ribs)

Monty

Rimmer E&OA

Edited by Rimmer

• 2 weeks later...
After a long drive around the back sois we eventually managed to find a parking spot for the motor bike and then headed for Lennys Bar. Sunny Valentine was standing at the door welcoming people with Mobi D'Arc as we walked in. We headed to a seat at the end of the bar with Mobi and Mrs. Mobi and settled in to see who else was around.

After about half an hour it became evident that several fragmented groups of likley lads were holding forth in various corners of the bar but no one was getting us all together. So after due thought and discussion I was handed a solid gold Cross writing instrument by Mr. Mobi and a tiny scrap of toilet paper and told to make the rounds and see who was where. Thanks Mobi, nice pen! Looks good on my desk :D

It was great to put faces to what have just before been names, some new faces, some old faces. Morty was sitting in exactly the same place in the Blues Factory as I remeber him sitting at the last 'piss up' Dave of Thailand was doing the rounds as well as holding the business down. I had not met him him before, what an absolutely charming man.

Mr. and Mrs Helicopter showed up from the wilds of Lancashire sans Yorkshire Pudding and Burriram Boy put in a cameo apperance all the way from Burriram.

Pattaya Punter (no pictures please) kept a low profile at the back of Lennys whilst talking to his new friend, nudge nudge wink wink say no more squire!! :o

Mossfin put in an appearence all the way from Sunny You Kay complete with a packet of Tetley's Tea bags and a pack of McVities digestive biscuits for Robski who up to 11pm had still not shown up. Presumably Mossfin auctioned off the tea bags and biscuits later in the evening.

Mr. Ground Engineer put in a surprise appearance and proceeded to dazel us all with a rendition of the engineers song whilst standing on a chair drinking three pints of Chang and telling us how the O1 tower might not stand up very well on the beach at Jomtien.

Monty arrived from the wilds of Lake Marbachan and proceeded to amaze us all by showing us webcam security pictures of his hotel in real time on his hand phone. Phew I want one of those so I can see what the baby sitter is doing. :D

We managed to make 7.30pm to 9pm at Lennys Bar and 9pm to 11.0pm shift at the Blues Factory, then headed for home so if your name is not here or it's misspelled please accept my apologies.

Sonny Valentine

Bazm16

Ground Engineer

Thaddius

Mobi D'Arc and Mrs. Mobi D'Arc

Rimmer and Mrs. Rimmer

Mossfin

Raro

Pattaya Punter

Helicopter and Mrs. Helicopter

DVK1951 and Mrs. DVK1951

Morty

Buckwheat (and ribs)

Monty

Rimmer E&OA

Mrs. Merlin, you suggesting DVK didnt bring you to the pissup?? :o:D

I wanted to go but for some reason he keeps finding excuses to keeping me here in Malaysia....actually I will be there for New Years and hope to have a chance to meet everyone ... and yes I am sure he does what every other husband does while in Pattaya..