Convicted murderer Charles Manson is taken to hospital

webfact

Convicted murderer Charles Manson is taken to hospital

606x341_353975.jpg

BAKERSFIELD, CA: -- Convicted murderer Charles Manson has been taken from a California prison to hospital. He is said to be seriously ill but no further details have been released.

Manson is currently serving a life sentence.

In the 1960s the charismatic cult leader formed a group of runaways calling them the “Manson Family” . Manson is said to have directed some of his followers, mainly females, to murder seven people including the Hollywood actress Sharon Tate. She was heavily pregnant and the wife of film director Roman Polanski.

Prosecuters said it was part of a plan to incite a race war.

Manson was originally sentenced to death but was spared execution and his sentence converted to life in prison after the California Supreme Court declared the death penalty unconstitutional in that state.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2017-01-04

Manson is said to have directed some of his followers, mainly females, to murder seven people including the Hollywood actress Sharon Tate. 

What kind of p!ss-@ss PC reporting is that.  "Manson is said to have directed . . . ".  He was convicted of directing that conspiracy for murder.  It's an established fact.  EuroPCNews should be ashamed of attempting to mitigate Manson's culpability for the murders.

40 minutes ago, zaphod reborn said:

What kind of p!ss-@ss PC reporting is that.  "Manson is said to have directed . . . ".  He was convicted of directing that conspiracy for murder.  It's an established fact.  EuroPCNews should be ashamed of attempting to mitigate Manson's culpability for the murders.

That is not PC - kind of like the 'health and safety gone mad' crowd, gets bandied about for anything. 

They are not trying to be PC toward Manson, just rubbish reporting 

1 hour ago, jerojero said:

Who cares. Too much media attention over recent years.  Let him rot where ever.  Good night. 

I don't think very many people care on a personal level (obvious exceptions like people that were close to his victims) but Manson is a totally legitimate object of news attention. For example, every time he isn't paroled, that's real news. 

Edited by Jingthing

Just now, Jonmarleesco said:

First I've heard of that claim.

Hey man, Charlie got the news about the upcoming race war from Helter Skelter by The Beatles. It's all there in the lyrics dude.

Significance: The Beatles are telling blacks to get guns and fight whites.
Sample lyric: When I hold you in my arms/ And I feel my finger on your trigger/ I know no one can do me no harm/ Because happiness is a warm gun/ (Bang bang, shoot shoot)[7]

While in the Death Valley area after the New Year's Eve gathering at which Manson announced Helter Skelter, the Family played over and over the White Album's five following songs:[6]

Lyric: Blackbird singing in the dead of night/ Take these broken wings and learn to fly/ All your life/ You were only waiting for this moment to arise.
Meaning: The black man is going to arise and overthrow the white man. The Beatles are programming blacks to rise.[7]
In detailing Helter Skelter in his autobiography, Tex Watson invoked this lyric obliquely:
[The white establishment] would slaughter thousands of blacks, but actually only manage to eliminate all the Uncle Toms, since the "true black race" (sometimes Charlie thought they were the Black Muslims, sometimes the Panthers) would have hidden, waiting for their moment.[3] (Emphasis added)
Lyric: When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide/ Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride
Significance: A reference to the Family's emergence from "the Bottomless Pit", the underground Death Valley hideaway where the group will escape the violence of Helter Skelter.[32]
In British English, helter-skelter not only has its meanings of "confused" or "confusedly" but is the name of an amusement park slide,[33] which this portion of the lyrics suggests is one of the term's surface denotations in the song. There is nothing to indicate Manson was aware of this meaning.
Lyric: Look out... Helter Skelter... She's coming down fast... Yes she is.
Meaning: The upcoming explosion of race-based violence is imminent. These are the "last few months, weeks, perhaps days, of the old order".[3]
Even to someone unaware that helter-skelter is the name of a slide, the song's mention of a slide might have indicated that the "she" in this part of the lyrics is someone who, literally or otherwise, is riding on a slide and "coming down fast" (i.e., "helter-skelter", or "out of control").

On 05/01/2017 at 0:58 PM, bannork said:

Hey man, Charlie got the news about the upcoming race war from Helter Skelter by The Beatles. It's all there in the lyrics dude.

Significance: The Beatles are telling blacks to get guns and fight whites.
Sample lyric: When I hold you in my arms/ And I feel my finger on your trigger/ I know no one can do me no harm/ Because happiness is a warm gun/ (Bang bang, shoot shoot)[7]

While in the Death Valley area after the New Year's Eve gathering at which Manson announced Helter Skelter, the Family played over and over the White Album's five following songs:[6]

Lyric: Blackbird singing in the dead of night/ Take these broken wings and learn to fly/ All your life/ You were only waiting for this moment to arise.
Meaning: The black man is going to arise and overthrow the white man. The Beatles are programming blacks to rise.[7]
In detailing Helter Skelter in his autobiography, Tex Watson invoked this lyric obliquely:
[The white establishment] would slaughter thousands of blacks, but actually only manage to eliminate all the Uncle Toms, since the "true black race" (sometimes Charlie thought they were the Black Muslims, sometimes the Panthers) would have hidden, waiting for their moment.[3] (Emphasis added)
Lyric: When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide/ Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride
Significance: A reference to the Family's emergence from "the Bottomless Pit", the underground Death Valley hideaway where the group will escape the violence of Helter Skelter.[32]
In British English, helter-skelter not only has its meanings of "confused" or "confusedly" but is the name of an amusement park slide,[33] which this portion of the lyrics suggests is one of the term's surface denotations in the song. There is nothing to indicate Manson was aware of this meaning.
Lyric: Look out... Helter Skelter... She's coming down fast... Yes she is.
Meaning: The upcoming explosion of race-based violence is imminent. These are the "last few months, weeks, perhaps days, of the old order".[3]
Even to someone unaware that helter-skelter is the name of a slide, the song's mention of a slide might have indicated that the "she" in this part of the lyrics is someone who, literally or otherwise, is riding on a slide and "coming down fast" (i.e., "helter-skelter", or "out of control").

Now that's a post! You should be working for Rolling Stones Magazine Bannork. Impressive.