Big problem with Ford Gearbox.. Advice please

Huayrat

As many know the Dual clutch in the old Ford models has big issues... mine broke in April and I paid to get it fixed.. It's now broken again.. Gear Won t change so Driving around with the engine screaming.. 

My Question is::

Will I have to pay to get this same problem fixed again or have Ford Thailand said they will fix for free.. If anyone has had the same problem can you please let me know what happened to you..

I'm calling Ford Tomorrow but want to hear your views firstly..

Edited by Huayrat
Correction

It depends which part of the gearbox has failed. I received an extended warranty on my gearbox to five years and up to 10 years on the Transmission Control Module (which I understand is an electronic device rather than mechanical). When I received the letters from Ford I recall reading that if I'd already paid to have the transmission fixed I could claim some, or all, of it back. A receipt would be needed, of course. If you are the first owner of the car then you should have received the same letters/notifications as I did. If you bought it second hand, then the extended warranties are transferable. You don't mention which model you have, but the above refers to a 2.0 Focus, which I have since sold. You'll need to contact Ford, and also have a search on this forum. There is  a lot of information on this very subject. Hope this helps.