How Much Do You Love Me?

glenbat

i am after a couple of bits sending back to blighty if any of you would be such a tilac mak mak... willing to pay in hard earned baht, or sterling.

Ideally 3 skinny arsed teenage chrome pole molesters in hot pants and the latest copy of Pattaya Property Trader, but i realise just the latter is more likely to turn up

Seriously lads my June copy gets thumbed more than my girly mags, house hunting in Patts is the new smut

I wish it was that easy my friend! I over done my holiday allotment for this year on 2 trips to sunny Patts, and ended up working 6 nightshifts on a Fri and Sat night to earn some back.. now thats commitment for you isnt it? I've already booked a month off in May/June 07 to come back and chase girls/sightsee/avoid Britmaveric and the Katoeys :o but its not enough!!!!

I need something to read on the throne, to keep in my drawer at work and something to show the bank manager when I go see him....

Man i miss that place

Well glenbat mate - your fascination with Katoeys alone is good enough to keep me at bay. Next trip back I suggest you look up kurgen or daleyboy at Jenny's Star Bar. I'm sure you prob have already met them there. :D

Well, I don't avoid brit when he's around, but he's usually surrounded by women, and I'm usually out looking for some of my own (he doesn't share :o ).

:D

As for the Pattaya Trader, well, I'm not back until mid-Jan sometime, but if you're still in need at that time, let me know.

i am after a couple of bits sending back to blighty if any of you would be such a tilac mak mak... willing to pay in hard earned baht, or sterling.

Ideally 3 skinny arsed teenage chrome pole molesters in hot pants and the latest copy of Pattaya Property Trader, but i realise just the latter is more likely to turn up

Seriously lads my June copy gets thumbed more than my girly mags, house hunting in Patts is the new smut

Mate ..Phil at the Pattaya Trader is a fellow Pom why dont you email him and I feel sure he will send you a copy each month if you're prepared to pay for it,..

if you want his email PM me.. :o