Video: Hunt on for foreigners who disrespected Thai flag

webfact

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, thai006 said:

should take  them to jail  1 or 2 year here for respect Thailand 

why not  just shoot them, I mean c'mon its a piece of cloth, at the  very least it should be a beheading as for my own UK flag.you could wipe your arse on it and it wouldnt bother me one  bit I dont need to stand up and proclaim  how great the UK is/was/could be

8 minutes ago, dictater said:

Yes but let a group of Thais kick a foreigner near to death and watch them receive a 500 baht fine. I guess that is a kind of respect in Thailand, as in you respect us but we will disrespect everything that isn't Thai. Let's start with the derogatory word Farang and take all the way racist depictions and public billboards of Hitler. 

All of this is about SUBSERVIENCE......you  "WILL" respect the Thai flag and  he who cant be mentioned, along with anyone higher up the monkey ladder than you

Manager Online says the 2 youths were arrested on Sunday night. The culprits were a 20 and 18 year-old, both reported as being Italian (although their transliterated names don't sound very Italian?).
They're apologising profusely, saying they were drunk. Thai online comment seems pretty heated.
Police said they will charge them with damage to property and desecrating the national flag.

image.jpg

Seen video of them apologising (wai). The one speaking has what sounds like a German accent.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

2 hours ago, cmsally said:

Actually as a Brit I should probably get aggrieved at all the mugs,cushions, duvet covers, ......... with the overly used Union Jack. !!

Or as a pair of shorts that barely covered the ass of a Gogo girl as she danced on stage ..

6 minutes ago, krabi local said:

They have been arrested.

A pair of drunk Italians who are now in custody of RTP.
They have apologised to the people of Thailand and said they were drunk.
Does that make it alright ?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

works for Thais

1 minute ago, kannot said:

All of this is about SUBSERVIENCE......you  "WILL" respect the Thai flag and  he who cant be mentioned, along with anyone higher up the monkey ladder than you

They're monkeys now right? For upholding their laws about disrespecting the flag? It's a mentality like that that made these guys think it was cool to do that in the first place.

14 minutes ago, dictater said:

Yes but let a group of Thais kick a foreigner near to death and watch them receive a 500 baht fine. I guess that is a kind of respect in Thailand, as in you respect us but we will disrespect everything that isn't Thai. Let's start with the derogatory word Farang and take all the way racist depictions and public billboards of Hitler. 

You beat me to it.

2 minutes ago, recom273 said:

Or as a pair of shorts that barely covered the ass of a Gogo girl as she danced on stage ..

string em up by the g string....disgraceful, appalled of somewhere......... im contacting all the "netizens" of  Thailand to join with me about this appalling/shameful act......where was it again?

3 hours ago, chrisinth said:

I will have no sympathy for these two when they are caught and really do hope they do time for this.

For anyone thinking this is a trivial matter, try doing this to your own national flag in your home country.......................;)

In the USA it is NOT against the law to burn the flag in protest or whatever.

4 minutes ago, Zatoichi said:

They're monkeys now right? For upholding their laws about disrespecting the flag? It's a mentality like that that made these guys think it was cool to do that in the first place.

ok so you dont find the potential sentences "ridiculous"

1 minute ago, phycokiller said:

the masses are so easily swayed, you cant expect democracies to work when trivial stuff like this is the main concern of the masses

Keeping people focused on trivial matters suits the power players well.

3 hours ago, cmsally said:

We all know what a Thai flag looks like but I doubt the average tourist does. There would be a large percentage mistaking it for the Dutch flag.

Red, white and blue feature on a large number of national flags.

Edited by tropo

3 hours ago, chrisinth said:

I will have no sympathy for these two when they are caught and really do hope they do time for this.

For anyone thinking this is a trivial matter, try doing this to your own national flag in your home country.......................;)

Are you for real ? 

Jail for pulling down a flag ?

Oh, this is TV and you must be trying to be more Thai than the Thais, solly me, me forget.

At many places including shopping malls, i have seen other coloured flags like blue, yellow with emblems flying alongside the Thai flag and believe they belong to the Royal family. These 2 idiots are extremely lucky that this place did not happen to have those flags or they would have been in much more serious trouble. 

When are people going to stop getting offended by things that they were conditioned to get offended by? Flags, borders, the national anthem etc these are just insignificant things created to control sheeps. The very people who created these ideas do not care about them. It's simply a smart way to keep people in check and play them against each other.