2018 Toyota Camry revealed

ezzra

1 hour ago, Robert24 said:

I guess that's part of their success, they only make minor changes to the new models. You see this with many models from Japanese car makers.

Which is what makes the used car market so appealing. The same - or better - performance, handling, quiet, comfort is available at much lower prices. Along with the knowledge that the chosen marque is time tested, bug free, and proven reliable.

And much wider selection. Especially in LOS, the preferred makes and models are equipped with small, underpowered engines, dismal performance numbers and nothing to recommend them aside from the fact that they are 'New' - and not so new after all.

1 hour ago, DavisH said:

And that camry is the hybrid too. The 2.5 petrol is 1.6+M. The new model will be a step up, if the overseas videos are anything to go by. The sedan will certainly be more comfortable than a regular SUV. 

Please note I never mentioned comfort. I just quoted price.

So the new Camry has 7 seats has it??? If you want to be pernickety so can I.

Went a ride in the Volvo Farm Truck , first time in 30 years, no one here mentions them , if you have just bought the Toyo or Ford , ponder your decision, it's so different..Don't know if it's a pounced up Truck but it doesn't Ride like one, more like thee old Volvo Estate.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, JaseTheBass said:

Nice whiney CVT to enjoy.

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Tapatalk

If it has 200+HP like the 2.5 in the US, I don't think this is an issue. There will be no need to rev the guts of of it to make it go. If one likes WOT all the time, then a CVT is not for them. But if ours is the same old drivetrain in a new skin, I'd give it a miss.