Beaches. Bar Girls. Beauty. Bargains

1happykamper

Hello Happy Campers in Thailand. I was living in Chiang Mai for 15 months in recent years and now I am returning to Thailand for a 3 month holiday.

This trip will be about beaches, a few girls, a little beer and hopeful not too expensive. What are your thoughts/recommendations on your favourites town that has: pretty beach(es), a few bar girls available, serviced apartments for about 10,000 thb /month and is just a nice vibe to it?

Cheers in advance. John

A nice beach area with 10,000B/month serviced apartments is going to be hard to find.  Even in Pattaya where rents are relatively cheap.  Though the beaches aren't very nice.

The girl part limits you a lot.  Samui is a thought.  Phuket has many options around the island.  Some are more remote than others.  Koh Chang is an option, very few girls.  And expensive rents.  Along with a very rainy season.  Hua Hin is OK and might fit the bill.

http://tezza-thailandbeachesandislands.blogspot.com/

1 minute ago, phuketrichard said:

Craig; plenty of serviced studios here in phuket for 10,000, even less if u want be in Kathu or Phuket town

Maybe it was the serviced part that got me.  A true serviced apartment (daily maid service, well furnished, attached restaurant, exercise room, etc) isn't cheap!  I stayed in one in Bangkok for about a year.  Loved it, but not cheap.

Otherwise, absolutely!  Plenty of cheap apartments around.  Especially now!