multiple O savanakhet

10 minutes ago, Baricello said:

Joe, at the end of the year or sooner, can I convert this O to an ordinary year visa, based on Marriage, and can I do at Udon IO?

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

You can apply for a one year extension of stay based upon marriage during the last 30 days of any of the 90 day entries from the visa at Udon immigration.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Baricello said:

Joe, some more help please? Only 4 pages left on my UK PP but it's valid until Aug 2023. Can I get extension till end of validity here, if so, how?

You are soon going to run out of pages. The only choice you have is to get a new passport.

29 minutes ago, Baricello said:

Joe,On the PP app form it gives "Extension till end of Validity" as one of the reasons for PP application. What is this?

That is apparently to renew a passport that was issued with less than the normal validity of 10 years.

You will just tick the the box on the first line of section 1 for a " Renewal of your passport issued after 31/12/1993".

48 minutes ago, Baricello said:

Thanks Joe, what's the quickest way for me to renew?

Without returning to the UK there is no quicker way to do it than applying for it in Bangkok at the VFS visa center.

Have you gone through the steps on this website to find out what is required, https://www.gov.uk/overseas-passports

16 minutes ago, Baricello said:

Joe, thanks my friend, I'm a little IT illiterate can I go to Bkk and do it same day?

You do the application then you would have to return after your new passport is received in Bangkok from the UK.

The website states if can take up to 4 weeks to get it but recent report are that it takes 2 to 3 weeks from the date you apply.

This is the last page after going through the steps. https://www.gov.uk/overseas-passports/y/thailand/renewing_new/adult

11 hours ago, Baricello said:

Thanks Joe, I go to the UK Embassy Bkk?

Did you click on the link in my last post?

This from that page.

Making your application

You must apply in person. If you’re unable to, someone else can go on your behalf. You must bring photo ID with you.

Bring original supporting documents and a colour photocopy of each one. The original documents will be returned to you.

You must also bring your current passport with you when you apply, and a full colour photocopy of the entire passport (every page including blank pages).

You can’t travel with it after you’ve applied for a new one - but you will be able to keep your existing passport for ID purposes.

You’ll need to book an appointment by email. Include your first name and last name and 3 alternative dates and times. You will receive an email confirming your appointment.

UK Visa Application Centre
The Trendy Office Building,
28th Floor,
Sukhumvit Soi13,
Klongtoey-Nua,
Wattana,
Bangkok
Thailand