Uni girl propositioned for sex - but cops do nothing

webfact

11 hours ago, davo2003 said:

Your stories make me sleepy, please continue.  You are only demonstrating you know zero about probable cause, arrest, charging, trials, and all the people in between.  Not even the newest and most ignorant DA would accept charges in the scenario you have put forth. Please continue to display your ignorance, I find it amusing.

Yes, I do think that my example was absurd.  That is sort of the point of that type of example.  It was meant to demonstrate how the legal system works through an extreme example that should leave no question as to whether or not the person was guilty of a crime.  Didn't they teach you that in "street" school?  

But we're getting off track now, which was your original intent.  Once I responded your only defense was to begin critiquing my choice of example rather than respond to the substance of what I was saying.  You still have not offered any actual proof of what you claim other than you worked on the street.  Your glory days are behind you, bro.  Stick to the facts.  

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 3:01 PM, misterphil said:

She should keep a knife in her car and stab the dirty perv. 

Stab  the  pervs ,   that  would mean  thousands of  farlangs ,   having stab wounds .555

Edited by elliss