January 10, 20179 yr Because the Immigration online 90 days report system was down I sent my last report to Bangkok Division 1 office in Chaengwattana by registered mail on December 26th, 2016. I checked the postal site and saw it was received there December 28th . The report was due yesterday Monday January 9th, 2017 and I have not received back my receipt of notification as of yet. I am not too worried yet but looking at the reporting instructions I am confused on what is printed at the bottom of item number 6 as to when if I have not received it, I should contact Immigration. Here is the sentence Quote: - Waiting for reply mail over 1 month, please contact Immigration Office with your registered mail receipt. My question is does this mean 1 month from when I mailed it on December 28th, or does it mean 1 month from the due date of the report on January 9th. Thanks in advance for your replies. I would have assumed it was from the mailing date but someone else told me the due date. Just trying to stay prepared in advance if needed. 90 Day Reports.docx
January 10, 20179 yr I think it means from your report date. I suspect the report was probably not processed until last week since it got there shortly before the new year holidays. By regular post it might take 2 weeks to get the report. I send my reports by EMS and put 40 baht worth of stamps on the return envelope so it comes back to me by EMS. I hate waiting for mail to arrive. Mailed my last report on a Monday and got the receipt on Thursday by EMS.
Create an account or sign in to comment