Office chair

been2cb4

2 hours ago, keeniau96 said:

I got an excellent office chair (on sale for 10k, reduced from 24k) at the big bookstore (sorry, forget the name) in Central shopping mall in Phuket. Have also seen very good ones at the big Index furniture store in Phuket, sure to have such in CM. 

But, the OP said " Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a quality office chair in Chiang Mai?", this being the Chiang Mai forum.

Global House (Chiang Mai) has a reasonable selection.

Regards,

Joe

Edited by Shoeless Joe

Recently I've seen what look like very good quality chairs at Office Mate. They appear to be very good quality. About 16-20K THB. Often they are on sale.

Don't bother with a 10K Baht chair. I've been through 3 of them in the last 10 years. Next chair I buy will be from Office Mate.

Not too long ago - 1-2 years ago, someone posted a place in Bangkok that had some very nice office chairs. Maybe try searching. Also AERON chairs available in Bangkok. They all deliver/ship to C.M.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a very nice office chair at Office Mate by Airport Plaza but it was not particularly cheap, around 40K Baht on sale. It has a mesh back and a fabric seat covering which I think are necessary here as the seats and backs of all of my previous office chairs here with faux leather only lasted a couple of years before deteriorating. This chair shows no signs of wear after two years. The selection at Office Mate varies and I visited several times before I found this particular chair.