Rao Tum Dai: Thai could be world's new english, Prayuth says

snoop1130

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The man from udon said:

I ain't laughed so much in a long time.he really should take up comedy.

I should imagine that he is too busy arranging the future of the country.

Scary, isn't it...

2 hours ago, Broken Record said:

He might very well know how ridiculous his words are, but he has no alternative, he has to follow the script.

He's doing as he's told, he has no choice.

Now this is a comment I been waiting to see for ages

Someone who is is right on the button

Broken record your a star well done

As for pm yaba yaba yaba bulls rear end stuff, do you think he may be ill and need medical attention, I can recommend Broadmore if that helps Mr PM

1 hour ago, wakeupplease said:

My oh My yaba yaba yaba from a bulls rear end, does Thailad? have a place like Broadmore if not it needs a few quick very very quick This is what happens when an uneducated solider gets a bit of power.

Next Single Release

I am Happy sod you lot

My villid Is the same as broadmoor and my wife's the spitting image of Myra hindley with black hair.

2 hours ago, hobz said:

I think that is only true if you drop half the words in a sentence, like.

Go eat now?

Vs 

Shall we go and eat now?

Want eat?

Vs

Do you want to eat now? 

Etc,, english has many many words that are not really required in most common use.. Not sure about thai hehe

Many words in Thai are shorter but mean the same thing....love=lub....boo= boots villid= village. International Financial establishment=ATM.

I nearly spat my beer out from laughing when I read this! Is this guy a complete moron? The Thai language will never go further than Thailand or people in a community that are Thai. It will be obsolete within 150 years as by then English will be the norm same as Singapore, Malaysia and most other SE Asian countries.

5 hours ago, Chip Allen said:

Prayuth is almost perfect in his delusional Thai-centric, torturing of the truth. One of the most unbelievable statements made this year. RIght up there with his denial that Bangkok tap water can make you sick.

You know this proves he's a man of his words,  he has been drinking the tap water.

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

He didnt mean it that way , what he meant was 

'Thai language may become as popular as English one day, but , untill then, keep learning to speak English" is what he meant .

What he said was taken out of context 

I think so too. The man is a bullyboy, arrogant with not that much to be arrogant about and with a sense of entitlement, but I simply do not believe he is that deluded. I agree he must have been taken out of context.

If not, Christ help us all...

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

He didnt mean it that way , what he meant was 

'Thai language may become as popular as English one day, but , untill then, keep learning to speak English" is what he meant .

What he said was taken out of context 

Well then he he still talking buffalo dung!

51 minutes ago, baboon said:

I think so too. The man is a bullyboy, arrogant with not that much to be arrogant about and with a sense of entitlement, but I simply do not believe he is that deluded. I agree he must have been taken out of context.

If not, Christ help us all...

No offence intended Baboon but the PM is clearly more qualified for your nic than you are. Unless, of course PM refers to primative mind, proven mad, pre madona or physco man. Maybe We all should be PM's. I know Im pissing myself!

15 minutes ago, sanemax said:

In what sense?

By encouraging Thais to learn English ?

Really, Thai will become as popular as English?

English is a language, that when spoken correctly is exact, unable to be misinterpreted and not open to misunderstanding.

Thai is a language of vagueness, non specific, best fit words. The south of the country's language is different from the north. 

8 minutes ago, Reigntax said:

Really, Thai will become as popular as English?

English is a language, that when spoken correctly is exact, unable to be misinterpreted and not open to misunderstanding.

Thai is a language of vagueness, non specific, best fit words. The south of the country's language is different from the north. 

What he meant was *Thai isnt currently an international language, so try to learn English*

6 hours ago, Canceraid said:

Yes, ban the use of English and all other foreign languages in Thailand, ban all language school except those teaching Thai.Expel all foreigners, expats, tourists, diplomats, businessmen, investors who cannot speak and read and write Thai. No media is allowed except in Thai. All labelling s, signs etc can only be in Thai. Break off all relations with any countries that cannot speak Thai. Avoid all products that do not have English labels, price tags, brand names in thai. Thailand and thai is number one! Hurrah!

Should also introduce a single gateway to stop anything going in or out.

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

What he meant was *Thai isnt currently an international language, so try to learn English*

Thai will never be an international language. The option is learn English or get left behind or stay in the dark ages.

There is more chance of the national Thai language being Chinese than Thai ever being considered internationally suitable or practiced.