Water Water Everywhere But In Our Town

Rimmer

I also heard that the main pump had 'blown up'. But that was days ago!

Shortage might have something to do with new pipes being laid. An engineer type person told me that these pipes are not for drainage as I had thought.

You'd think that the Pattaya Mail and Pattaya Today could keep their readers informed - Im feeling p***ed of with them too!

Yep the 'pump' story keeps coming up, might just be an urban myth though easily confused with all the digging everywhere.

If it is a pump then parts would most likley have to be made or come from Europe and that could be a long job indeed. :o

On south pattaya road today at the end of the road works by south pattaya road, there was a water truck attached to the newly laid metal pipe buried into the depths of the road. These road works are defiantly attached to the water situation, I think it is possible that one day south gets water, the next day north gets water and so on, I guess we have to wait for the work to finish, can anyone say this information is incorrect ?

Yes the hotels have water delivered, yes we all have water tanks, yes we can all make do but the original question was: Does anybody know what has happened at the pumping station or in the system to cause the current problem when all the lakes are full right up?

i had a thai speak to the manager at the water works ..........he said someone will ring you back

that was 12 hrs ago no call...........................

Yes the hotels have water delivered, yes we all have water tanks, yes we can all make do but the original question was: Does anybody know what has happened at the pumping station or in the system to cause the current problem when all the lakes are full right up?

The underground work being carried out on south pattaya road, is that water works?

This maybe the reason,

Until about a month ago, we didn't have this problem here and that was roughly when the work on south Pattaya Road was carried out (since last year anyway)

It might be making us a little upset, can you imagine how the thai people are feeling, 200bht for a tank of water to them is alot more than it is too us. Dont worry, the locals will be screeming at city hall, including business owners and residents alike, which is good becasue city hall will not listen to faragns

any way thereis no water for the last 3 days why can,t the city hall or water board tell us all what is the problem..............................?????????????? :o

Why can't our supposidly free press go and demand the answer on behalf of their public ?

We should all write an email to the Pattaya Mail and Pattaya Today. I will do that today.

Yep good idea, I fear however that the Pattaya Press is so weak that not even City Hall will take them seriously.

Absolutly no water yesterday, last night, this morning, today, nothing, zilch. How come the people running the system are not fired and replaced with competent people who will get the system running again in within 12 hours. Reget it's all totally beyond my limited brain power.

This is a very bad situation. Hands up everybody who has no water, is running out of water in tanks, is paying for water tanker.

Does anybody know reason no piped water being supplied?

Does anybody know what to do about it? Who do we phone or go see.

Is it just some areas that get cut off?

now the third day and not a drop.....................................please

Why can't our supposidly free press go and demand the answer on behalf of their public ?

We should all write an email to the Pattaya Mail and Pattaya Today. I will do that today.

Yep good idea, I fear however that the Pattaya Press is so weak that not even City Hall will take them seriously.

Absolutly no water yesterday, last night, this morning, today, nothing, zilch. How come the people running the system are not fired and replaced with competent people who will get the system running again in within 12 hours. Reget it's all totally beyond my limited brain power.

If that was to be done with business here in Thailand with an hour 95% of the population would be back sitting in a field with a finger jammed and futher more everywhere would be closed.