ENT clinic besides the main hospitals

Randell

Does anyone know of an ENT doctor that  has his own clinic as well as working out of the hospitals. I have finally won the battle with an long  middle ear infection the 9th drug finally worked. But all those antibiotics have taken a toll on the body and have left me with a bad fungal ear infection. I have seen the doctor at Overbrook and am never going back to that hospital. SiriageSp? better but had to finally do my own research along with a very friendly pharmacist. But know what drugs to tak is only half the battle finding them is also tricky. Amy way with the fungal infection I seem to need to have my ears vacuumed cleaned at least once a week. As they are in a state of heavy wax production and gunk from fungus. So  I has been costing me about 1000 baht each visit to the hospital    although sometime there was perscriptions involved but would like to be able to go and see a doctor at his own clinic for cleaning while I get this all cleared up thinking that it would be a lot more reasonable. That's my thinking on it. Whether right or wrong. Does anyone know of an ear , nose , and throat Clinic beside the hospitals? 

Thanks

Randell

It would be a waterbag trip to CM once a month from your place on the bike, I suppose that you could do it one day, guest house followed by an early appointment then home the next.

The doc could have some new ideas anyway.

Did you get my PM about the jalapeno seeds?