TruePoints. How to get them?

Mike45

I had some true points given to me when I started my telephone service. I liked using them to get discounts at SF Cinema City and Major. Now all the points are gone. I asked when I paid my true telephone bill how to get more and they couldn't tell me. I'm wondering if it has something to do with TrueMoney? Can anyone tell me how to generate true points?

You get 1 True Point for every xx baht you spend on True products. Can't remember the actual baht amount. I think you'll need to check if your current phone service is properly linked to your TrueID (which you must have if you've used points before )

Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tapatalk

On 1/22/2017 at 2:20 PM, JaiMaai said:

You get 1 True Point for every xx baht you spend on True products. Can't remember the actual baht amount. I think you'll need to check if your current phone service is properly linked to your TrueID (which you must have if you've used points before )

Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tapatalk

I found out you get 1 point for every 25 baht. Turns out they entered my passport number wring so the two accounts didn't sync. They basically tell me it's my fault so I've lost 80 points

There has been a banner running across the bottom or top of any programmes on tv saying that Platinum members are entitled to 1000 true points in January.

Gold members get Platinum free.

Guess it's some kind of apology for losing HBO and they don't want to lose any more customers.

I am leaving them when my contract expires next week, they can keep their 1000 points