New Office Needs Sign, Business Cards

ruds

Hi to you all,

I am looking to get a sign done for my office, probably one of those signs with the light behind, (150" x 25") I also need some sticker signs for the window and some business cards done. I know there are plenty of places out there that do this sort of thing but im after some recommendations and prices if you anyone can, we all know prices vary in thailand depending on the day of the week and how much the guy things he can charge you. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Oh I am based in Pattaya.

Ruds

Hi Ruds, there is a really big sign making place, always looks busy, to find it (which is very easy)

Going from second road pattaya heading towards Jomtein, as you go past walking street and the the road 200 meters later turns left, on the right hand side is the sign place.

Printers many many on Teppasit road,

what is the business going to sell ?

You could try The Big Banner Company they are on sukhumvit road heading north opposite the Index shop, the name is decieving as they do far more than banners. I went there recently, boss is english and was very helpful and once I described what I needed (key fobs etc) he said he couldnt help but recommended a shop on third road. Its worth a visit they advertise on the radio (103fm) and their number is 0899364800.

Hi to you all,

I am looking to get a sign done for my office, probably one of those signs with the light behind, (150" x 25") I also need some sticker signs for the window and some business cards done. I know there are plenty of places out there that do this sort of thing but im after some recommendations and prices if you anyone can, we all know prices vary in thailand depending on the day of the week and how much the guy things he can charge you. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Oh I am based in Pattaya.

Ruds

For business cards and window stickers, try second floor at Big “C” shopping mall, there is a printing service there that seems to be very popular.

Did me 100 cards in little over an hour, including translation and page layout, they do cut the cards by hand though but even so the quality is good.

BB

:D-->

QUOTE(Basil B @ 2006-12-10 15:32:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi to you all,

Ruds

For business cards and window stickers, try second floor at Big “C” shopping mall, there is a printing service there that seems to be very popular.

Did me 100 cards in little over an hour, including translation and page layout, they do cut the cards by hand though but even so the quality is good.

BB

....and in the booth next door to the card shop they supply signs :o

You could try The Big Banner Company they are on sukhumvit road heading north opposite the Index shop, the name is decieving as they do far more than banners. I went there recently, boss is english and was very helpful and once I described what I needed (key fobs etc) he said he couldnt help but recommended a shop on third road. Its worth a visit they advertise on the radio (103fm) and their number is 0899364800.

The big banner company is veray good and can do every thing from cards to a sighn. I have used them many times and would again