Angry 400lb lion attacks British tourist who patted him on the bum while posing for pictures in Thailand

webfact

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What "zoo" is this that tethers big cats on a 2 foot chain so that tourists can touch them? The owners need to be named and shamed.....  boycott these places !!!

Defamation laws are harsh in Thailand even if it's right or wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Geoff Snell said:

Once was enough for a zoo visit in Asia. They are all so appalling and too sad to look at the poor animals cooped up in these cesspits. Never go to a zoo anywhere in Asia again except the Kings Gardens down at Sattahip. Not too bad for a day out there

So you have been to every zoo in every Asian country have you?

Cats can be cute... But when annoyed they can turn aggressive, also they can be very unpredictable, even psycho...

He was lucky and will be able to tell his grandchildren the story in years to come... Darwinism did not work this time. 

13 minutes ago, maxisrael said:

The video is not available anymore ! YouTube account terminated ! i wonder why ...bad advertisement ??

It's still up on the Mirror (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/angry-400lb-lion-attacks-british-9625668) and Daily Post (http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/flintshire-boxer-close-shave-lion-12453058) sites.

On 1/16/2017 at 6:37 AM, KarenBravo said:

Misleading title. The lion didn't "attack him".

These false titles seem to be increasing on this site.

yup, but done purposely to promote many non interesting articles on TV and keep the masses of posters coming back.

On 16/01/2017 at 3:44 PM, frangkila said:

So you have been to every zoo in every Asian country have you?

I took my kid to one in Thailand last year and i am glad she was too young to understand that bears should not be in tiny cages, lions should not be drugged up and chained to the floor. It really was amazing to me that in this day and age Thai zoos are allowed to abuse magnificent creatures in such a way.

On 1/16/2017 at 3:29 AM, Generalchaos said:

There are NO real journalists these days, we never get any NEWS all we get is opinions and views of editors and the lackies they use to go and gather the garbage!

You don't read the  right publications then.