What do Isaan women really like?

Csaw

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

Yes, I wavered on including it. But in the end, I chucked it in as they all seem to know when a lunar eclipse or passing of Venus is upcoming. It all seems to be sourced from Thai news or social media sites and is probably, as you alluded, fuelled around an interest in astrology. Although, I feel natural phenomena in their own right are of interest to Isaan women.

Yes. I will agree about interest in natural phenomena, only if you include breast size. nose shape and paleness of skin.  It is  my guess that the interest in eclipses etc relate to superstitions attached to celestial natural phenomena.  Try asking them why they are interested in these things and you will probably find it means a lucky time to buy gold, have nose surgery, or an unlucky time to change jobs.   Shallow does not always pertain to water depth.

Wow what a topic with a mix of answers, there are some like me who have an Isaan girl with a heart of gold, there are others who seem to speak only bitterness, maybe to their own expiriences. Some of the comments oh this thread may be from rescue daddy or a bar fly, I can only assume they have been a victim of their own gulible nature. Saying that, I am one of the lucky ones out of all the bitter comments, I have a lovely wife, a beautiful son and we have another baby on the way. My wife has true Isaan family values, a very good mother, a perfect wife, we have a lovely house and my in-laws gave us land. I can only assume my good find will attract bitter replies from victims of stupidity but let me tell you this, are you 100% sure there are no bad area's from your own native country ? Sure as Eggs England had its fair share. My last English Ex had 250k off of me because we were not married and commmon law states 50%. Had we'd been married she would not have got a penny. Am I bitter with her ? Yes, she had an affair and I lost through no fault of my own, she had the affair. My wife from Isaan is she the same ? No, no where like the ex. Is my wife dripping with gold ? NO, she spends spare money on our son or things in the house. Like many people on this forum who are with an Isaan girl, we have a nice life, a family, a house in Udon and land gifted from the family in Amphoe Nam Som. Did the family ask for a sin sod ? Nope, they told us to concentrate on our lives ...... So please.... do not tar all girls from Isaan with your own expiriences. I know this will offend the gullible ...... bigger fall I'd say. Isaan girls are no different from your native girls or any other region in Thailand. Negative comments welcome but...... you will not change my life :D .......  

1 hour ago, Amphur2000 said:

Wow what a topic with a mix of answers, there are some like me who have an Isaan girl with a heart of gold, there are others who seem to speak only bitterness, maybe to their own expiriences. Some of the comments oh this thread may be from rescue daddy or a bar fly, I can only assume they have been a victim of their own gulible nature. Saying that, I am one of the lucky ones out of all the bitter comments, I have a lovely wife, a beautiful son and we have another baby on the way. My wife has true Isaan family values, a very good mother, a perfect wife, we have a lovely house and my in-laws gave us land. I can only assume my good find will attract bitter replies from victims of stupidity but let me tell you this, are you 100% sure there are no bad area's from your own native country ? Sure as Eggs England had its fair share. My last English Ex had 250k off of me because we were not married and commmon law states 50%. Had we'd been married she would not have got a penny. Am I bitter with her ? Yes, she had an affair and I lost through no fault of my own, she had the affair. My wife from Isaan is she the same ? No, no where like the ex. Is my wife dripping with gold ? NO, she spends spare money on our son or things in the house. Like many people on this forum who are with an Isaan girl, we have a nice life, a family, a house in Udon and land gifted from the family in Amphoe Nam Som. Did the family ask for a sin sod ? Nope, they told us to concentrate on our lives ...... So please.... do not tar all girls from Isaan with your own expiriences. I know this will offend the gullible ...... bigger fall I'd say. Isaan girls are no different from your native girls or any other region in Thailand. Negative comments welcome but...... you will not change my life :D .......  

Mind if i ask where you met her and how long you've been together?

5 hours ago, Amphur2000 said:

minor adjustment lest your 'perfect life' appears too perfect :

gave HER land

ok carry on saying how wonderful your life is as it must be very comforting...

On 2017-01-18 at 0:45 AM, Briggsy said:

Actually I meant astronomy. I am aware of the difference. They are also very interested in astrology too.

Yep! Astronomy and astrology in all it´s glory, but they are actually quite interested in anatomy too. Especially the functions of the human bodys reflexes in different positions.

On 23/01/2017 at 8:59 PM, Csaw said:

Mind if i ask where you met her and how long you've been together?

We've been together 7 years and she was the neighbour of my old boss who moved to Thailand in 1985, when I first visited him we got to know eachother.

On 1/17/2017 at 8:31 AM, Briggsy said:

Idleness (literal meaning not pejorative meaning)

Foraging for bamboo shoots and mushrooms

Fermented fish

Astronomy

Other Isaan people

Nailed it.

Oh, and buggering about with flashlights catching frogs after the rain at 2 AM.

On 25/01/2017 at 1:07 PM, Amphur2000 said:

We've been together 7 years and she was the neighbour of my old boss who moved to Thailand in 1985, when I first visited him we got to know eachother.

I can only guess that was not the answer he was looking for .... he never came back to me after trying to soil my reply to the OP .....

Gold
Money
Eating
Wanting a BIG nose
Did I mention Eating
Bum Bum if you have money
Eating

I took my Thai family, 14 of them, for an All you can eat BBQ
They ate for 3 hours none stop
Picked them up and returned back to our village.
Then they started cooking for a meal before they went to bed.
TIT

18 hours ago, edd said:

Gold
Money
Eating
Wanting a BIG nose
Did I mention Eating
Bum Bum if you have money
Eating

I took my Thai family, 14 of them, for an All you can eat BBQ
They ate for 3 hours none stop
Picked them up and returned back to our village.
Then they started cooking for a meal before they went to bed.
TIT

Thais believe that the only way to fill their stomachs is to eat rice. The BBQ wouldn't have hit the spot. Hence why they started to cook on arriving home. Rice makes them feel full. It's all in the mind.  :passifier:

• 1 month later...
On 18/01/2017 at 0:23 AM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I have to agree with fordguy.My wife was born in Isaan.We met When she was working in a factory making trainers for Addidas.She was working all the hours so she could to make a better house for her mum.Over the years we had 2 bars together and she was a loyal and honest partner.She doesnt like to see money wasted and will often refuse if i offer to buy her something.She likes going to markets and will find pleasure in the most menial of things.She wanted to buy some second hand shoes,but i put a stop to that.She,not me,paid for and finished the house,where we now live.Its a bungalow type and very European.I cant complain and would take issue with anybody whom puts all Isaan girls in the same category as some fools believe. She's still pretty at 45,she weighs 43 kilos and she may be an Isaan girl,but she's my Isaan girl.

how can you have second hand shoes? don't you mean second foot shoes:sorry:

On 1/27/2017 at 3:22 PM, elliss said:

Not  important ,  ATM important  more .

Update ,  i met a good one last night , however ,  only for a short  time .

Love  important  more .  I lucky ,  and stupid .. 555

Archived