Trump blasts, Europe bites back

webfact

On 1/17/2017 at 6:21 AM, ukrules said:

Don't worry about it, most people in Europe don't give two hoots what an American president thinks.

I haven't met a European in the last year here that wasn't very in tune with Trump, good or bad. Seems to me they care a lot.

On 1/17/2017 at 6:21 AM, ukrules said:

Don't worry about it, most people in Europe don't give two hoots what an American president thinks.

I remember Obama going to the UK last year and encouraging the people (with threats) to vote to stay in the EU, we all know how that turned out.

Well why would Brits want to be lectured by an American who has done such a bad job.

Hillary should have told him to be quiet and she might have won.

On 17.1.2017 at 0:11 AM, webfact said:

corduroy

boris believes in a free trade agreement with trump..hi boris keep on dreaming ...if u would listen u would hear trumps shouting loudest against free trade.... this is the new us policy mate ...try greenland might be a better chance for u to sell them ur fish and chips as europe now as an export market is gone and doors closing...back to the good old days when young british men and women had to leave the country  to find work in aussie nz or elsewhere.. sure not in europe anymore cause they will not get any work permits there...remember no free movement of peoples ur main policy might bounce back soon...ur financial sector is also packing up to move to frankfurt / new york etc... wealth creating kind of looks different...i take bets now how long it will take till the pound stands 1 to 1 with the thai bhat....all countrys who wanted to exit poverty and their thirld world fate did so by creating free trade and stabil trustworthy institutions to a bigger or lesser degree they was succesfull with that way .... and education for sure...gb is now trying the opposite way  ... when gb youth leaves the country to find jobs outside  gb will be faced with a situation called brain drain...another guarantee for disaster cause what will be left will be the illitrate that they imported years ago or  their famous underclass .... not the best way o attract high quality investment...drugs and brothels will be running the place....

Edited by falang khinok

10 hours ago, falang khinok said:

boris believes in a free trade agreement with trump..hi boris keep on dreaming ...if u would listen u would hear trumps shouting loudest against free trade.... this is the new us policy mate ...try greenland might be a better chance for u to sell them ur fish and chips as europe now as an export market is gone and doors closing...back to the good old days when young british men and women had to leave the country  to find work in aussie nz or elsewhere.. sure not in europe anymore cause they will not get any work permits there...remember no free movement of peoples ur main policy might bounce back soon...ur financial sector is also packing up to move to frankfurt / new york etc... wealth creating kind of looks different...i take bets now how long it will take till the pound stands 1 to 1 with the thai bhat....all countrys who wanted to exit poverty and their thirld world fate did so by creating free trade and stabil trustworthy institutions to a bigger or lesser degree they was succesfull with that way .... and education for sure...gb is now trying the opposite way  ... when gb youth leaves the country to find jobs outside  gb will be faced with a situation called brain drain...another guarantee for disaster cause what will be left will be the illitrate that they imported years ago or  their famous underclass .... not the best way o attract high quality investment...drugs and brothels will be running the place....

wow that was a long post

trade is a two way thing, the EU hasn't quite got the concept because they think in Brussels they are important and have something to offer and from that have a place to bargain from - they don't, especially now the UK is out

Will it be easy for the UK to reach a trading deal with the US - well I think it will simply because the UK without the monster f'up that is the EU should find it very easy - they are already talking

Brussels - Tusk - junker and all the other loud mouth unelected trash that have constantly threatened the UK and its people will soon find out they are playing well above their station, their fascist EU is done and dusted, the UK got out just in time, any others that are holding on to the German dream will soon find out it is in fact a nightmare - take a survey in Greece  and the answer will be very clear, why Greece is still in the EU is beyond me, Greece did not work up a huge Euro debt - they unwisely adopted a currency that created the debt.......more to follow, I use Greece as a landmark extreme case that illustrates exactly how the EU and  the single currency is a massive failure, others will follow and without the UK it will happen quicker