Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

donna

ok kids. its been a long time coming, but i have decided that we should get together for the first annual TV phuket christmas pissup (bit of a mouthful but i think you all get it).

as all the past votes have indicated patong as the choice location, i think it should be here. easy for most people, centre of the island (unless we go to my house in kathu - theres an idea!), and favoured by most.

i suggest saturday the 23rd. starting point yet to be decided but suggestions are more than welcome.

what do you guys think? are you in or are you in?

:D:o:D

ok kids. its been a long time coming, but i have decided that we should get together for the first annual TV phuket christmas pissup (bit of a mouthful but i think you all get it).

as all the past votes have indicated patong as the choice location, i think it should be here. easy for most people, centre of the island (unless we go to my house in kathu - theres an idea!), and favoured by most.

i suggest saturday the 23rd. starting point yet to be decided but suggestions are more than welcome.

what do you guys think? are you in or are you in?

:D:o:D

Well the LBD wouldnt mind Paddling in your pond since I live just off the By Pass up the road from Tesco

Tell me tha Pasky Wabbit wont be there.. :D

duckses2og9.jpg

(I'll be having my own piss up :bah::o in the land of cuckoo's with the Watermelon Princess. :D:D )

Please, please, K.O. let me guess

Is it

Swaziland :D Me Sellp no good , me tink :o

Have a good one :D

Yours truly, ;)

Kan Win :bah:

P.S. if "Kan-not" guess, is it near by :D

sorry to b*tt in...but anytime i see blackduck and kayo at it...just cant help but bring a smile to my face..thankyou duck and lil wabbit :o for brightening our day

donna hope u all have fun in phuket :D