Looking For Garden Buddha Light

siamaloha

I'm asking everyone if they have ever seen a light-weight synthetic buddha lantern for use outside in the garden. You know that material like styrofoam (but a bit more dense?) I want to take it out of country to a friend, so a stone or concrete type is out of the question because of the weight. Anyone know if something like this is available in Bangkok environs?

To complete your friends collection I have a statue of Jesus Christ – stylishly made from recycled beer cans – which doubles as a Lawn Sprinkler; the water sprays from mouth, eyes and p#nis creating an effect which I am sure will give your friend hours of enjoyment..

Patrick

To complete your friends collection I have a statue of Jesus Christ – stylishly made from recycled beer cans – which doubles as a Lawn Sprinkler; the water sprays from mouth, eyes and p#nis creating an effect which I am sure will give your friend hours of enjoyment..

Patrick

I thought it was a fairly disrespectable question myself. Hmm, where to buy a styrofoam Buddha for a garden ornament?

As for your Jesus statue, I have seen one similar hanging on a cross behind a church on a hill in Oaxaca Mexico. Though not so graphic or with water spouts, it was indeed made of beer cans. :o