Private Eye Chiang Mai

jonwilly

Is it just a follow and report job--- my friend (Yes its my Friend you) had a problem a few years back in BKK--he found that the best solution was a Motorbike Taxi driver.....as he said, their invisible no one thinks there being followed as there are so many everywhere.....& of course everyone now has a mobile phone with a camera --1,000 baht a day for 7 days...get me the photo before then & you still get the 7 days pay.  he had it in 3........then he went back with her---- -no wonder they all think we are mad..........I hope he kept the guys number....:coffee1:

Thanks for the serious replies.

I have no problems but a mate of mine need to know if someones 'Playing Games' if you know what I mean.

I thought the Motorcycle driver was best idea but we don't have them in CM.

As for Stickman, Oh my Buddha, met him years ago in BKK, hard working lad with some good ideas but a bit to visible for snooping up the sharpe end.

Ta much.

john

4 hours ago, jonwilly said:

Thanks for the serious replies.

I have no problems but a mate of mine need to know if someones 'Playing Games' if you know what I mean.

I thought the Motorcycle driver was best idea but we don't have them in CM.

As for Stickman, Oh my Buddha, met him years ago in BKK, hard working lad with some good ideas but a bit to visible for snooping up the sharpe end.

Ta much.

john

Don't have motorcycle taxis in Chiang Mai? I guess you don't get out too much!

Please tell where they are to be found.

I have seen one or two over the years but never in say the moat area and I have no idea until you can inform me where they may be located.

I mention the M/cycle riders to my mate this morning and he also said but we don't have them in CM.

Over to you.

john

2 hours ago, jonwilly said:

I have seen one or two over the years but never in say the moat area and I have no idea until you can inform me where they may be located.

I mention the M/cycle riders to my mate this morning and he also said but we don't have them in CM.

Over to you.

john

They tend to be out of the city ,2 always at the junction,in a small soi, where Hang Dong Rd goes to the Night Safari.Also back up a km along HD Rd and a bike shop provides ,for 30 baht ,a ride to Mooban Banwangtan,.they dont wear jackets so flying under the mafia radar.I used them twice a  day in Bangkok,perfect for CM but wont happen.

3 hours ago, jonwilly said:

Over to you.

john

Every morning there are about 8 of them at Immigration. They wear the vests just like in Bangkok. Also there are about 10 of them by Mae Jo University mornings. Seen them on Hang Dong Road as well. There used to be a motorcycle taxi dispatch office in our moobaan and a dozen or so of them would come and go all day. I went by today to get the number but it seems they moved out and a Christian group moved in.

They're out there. Not everywhere like the big mango but if you look you will see them.

Edit: the wife says there are a lot of them around where all the schools are in the Muslim area, near Montfort, the Catholic school, etc.

Just go to Immigration around 8:00 and they are always there.

Edited by elektrified