Condo service charge

wood

Hi,

We have a new build 145 sqm condo in the CBD area of Bangkok that is directly on the Chaopraya river ( good river view ) and is 0.5 km from Asiatique.

I post since our annual service charge has been 22 baht per sqm for the last 5 years and now they just announce it will increase to 28 baht per sqm.

We are very happy with all matters with the condo but, just wonder if this new rate is within the ball park for the area.

Many thanks....

That's  a prompt and smart reply halfaboy.....thankyou....

But, I was more enquiring what is the going rate per sqm for Chapraya  CBD riverside service charge rates

Thanks for taking the time to reply...

Wood.

That's crazy cheap: probably ok while the building is more less new but would nowhere near cover a realistic sinking/contingency fund for when things need fixing, as will inevitably happen. So I would think the increase is warranted if it's for that purpose ( and will need to increase further as the services and facilities age).

9 minutes ago, wood said:

Thanks PrBkk.

I am interested in what are the current going rates baht/sqm for condo service charges on the riverside.

Do you or others have any up to date rates.

Thanks.

No, no info specific to the area. If no one here knows you could find out by looking at condos for sale, calling the agent and asking for the information . FYI, mine is 40, lower Sukhumvit.