Updating Thai Criminal Record Check

I have a Thai Criminal Record Check from 2006 to 2015 which I obtained in 2015.  I now need to update the record or have it checked from 2015 until now.

Do I need to reapply for a whole new check or can I contact the RTP with my file number and simply get an update?  I am now based in the UK so what are my options?

I contacted the Thai consular here and they referred me to the RTP in Thailand again.

I am assuming that since you only get one check done and should you change jobs out there the new employer can simply use your certificate and file number to contact the RTP and ask directly for an update, as the DBS in the UK is done should you obtain the additional update service.  Alternatively all of us would have to get a new check done every time we want a new visa.

Please advise on this situation.

Thanks.

Thank for that.  I have booked in today for fingerprints.

I can't access the Thai police website from here.

Does anyone have the requirements and ways to pay that they can copy and paste for me please?

ชื่อธนาคาร/สาขา : ธนาคาร UOB สาขา สยามสแควร์ Bank Code : 024 Branch code : 772 Swift Code : UOVBTHBK ที่อยู่ : 410-410/1 สยามสเเควร์ ซอย 6 ถ.พระราม 1 แขวงปทุมวัน เขตปทุมวัน กรุงเทพฯ ชื่อบัญชี : Police Clearance Service Center เลขที่บัญชี : 772-163-299-0” ประเภทบัญชี : ออมทรัพย์

• Like 1

That's great.  So if I send this amount from the UK I assume I get a reference or receipt to include in what I send over so they know its been paid?

Alternatively if I sent my docs over to someone in Thailand could they post it and send a transfer via a Thai bank there?

UPDATE:  So I took the stuff to the post office here to send away and they said they no longer sell postage vouchers for the Thai Embassy to return with.  I therefore sent it to my father-in-law to send from Thailand.  He contacted the RTP today and they said you cannot send it from Thailand but have to visit in person.  My question is, how on earth can I get this CRB returned if the P.O here won't sell vouchers, as required, and they won't process via the Thai post?  What is the difference between processing and sending back if someone sends from abroad and sending in Thailand with S.A.E?

Any ideas on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 months later...

I was able to get postage vouchers and all the documents ready. I made a wire transfer and included a screenshot the of the receipt in the package. Two days after I sent the package my bank refunded the money from the transfer saying that the bank in Thailand (UOB) would not accept the transfer because the amount was so small (approximately 3 CAD). Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do next? I have tried calling the number but no one is answering. I sent an email but do not hold much hope that they will answer. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks. 

10 minutes ago, md13 said:

I was able to get postage vouchers and all the documents ready. I made a wire transfer and included a screenshot the of the receipt in the package. Two days after I sent the package my bank refunded the money from the transfer saying that the bank in Thailand (UOB) would not accept the transfer because the amount was so small (approximately 3 CAD). Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do next? I have tried calling the number but no one is answering. I sent an email but do not hold much hope that they will answer. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks. 

It appears you need to send it via Western Union. See: http://pcscenter.sb.police.go.th/filedownload/infomation-service-3.pdf