A customer has murdered his barber because he didn't like the way he cut his hair

webfact

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously a big sooky mummies boy who if he doesn't get his way he throws a tantrum . Maybe he thinks he is a man but he will never get to that level of maturity. I bet you if his mummy gave him food he didn't like he would be the type to throw , either at her, or on to the floor. Then his mummy  would clean up his mess and would pacify him with a reward like sweets  and so reinforce those behavioral traits. Thailand , and many other places  are full of mummy's boys - the only honest to themselves  are those that become lady-boys  and even they have massive behavioral problems.

3 hours ago, Oishii said:

I've been here for nearly 4 years and get my hair cut every 4 weeks. I've tried all the ฿40 barber shops and have now settled an a ฿100 barber.  She knows exactly how I like my hair cut, she speaks a little English, and while she's cutting my hair, her dad washes my car and mum makes a nice coffee for me.  All in all I could have murdered a few barbers along the way, but it grows back quite quickly.

Does she blow it dry?

Now I am really scared. From know on you can not buy a lottery number that someone else say is wrong. You can´t by an ice cream your nieghbour dosen´t agree with and you just can´t walk on the same side of the street like anyone else. They might just feel the urge to kill.

I think the young man is telling a small porkie,about falling asleep in the chair.If that was so,his head would have fallen to one side or to the front,making it nigh on impossible for the barber to complete his job.At this time,the barber would have had to wake him up.

The monstrous vanity of a 17-year-old, turned murderous. Welcome to the monkey house where you will learn a thing or two. 

Soon to be seen: barbers packing heat. 

This world is like a runaway train headed straight for hell.(Ozzie where r u?)

If your barber's shop is under a tree what kind of cut do you expect? I'm thinking the barber wasn't up on all the current KPop styles. Hard to believe a 17-year-old would have that much pent up rage to kill another man with a rock. Or maybe it isn't. Sad news indeed. RIP Mr. Wiangcheng.

3 hours ago, Oishii said:

I've been here for nearly 4 years and get my hair cut every 4 weeks. I've tried all the ฿40 barber shops and have now settled an a ฿100 barber.  She knows exactly how I like my hair cut, she speaks a little English, and while she's cutting my hair, her dad washes my car and mum makes a nice coffee for me. 

Can u please also tell us what her teen daughter does ??? ???❤

Back when I was an apprentice officer at sea my captain ordered me to get a haircut whilst we were in Kaohsiung. ( this was the late 70's so my hair was at least shoulder length) I reluctantly complied but for my money I got a haircut (quality immaterial) a couple if beers and a BJ. I ended up taking three haircuts that call. 

The captain was delighted when when we sailed and my hair was akin to GI Joes ..................

sadly not much much hair left now and I believe the barber and his assistants have since retired.

Edited by The Dark Lord
Finish the story

55 minutes ago, piersbeckett said:

In a largely amoral society something must replace morals.

In this specific case: body FAT.

Oh well. The thai male... always fun to observe them. My favorites are the ones with the long fingernail and the glock polo and the thb coin in the ear. Clowns!

5 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Mind you,  some of the stupid  haircuts you see are enough to enrage many people.

That may be so but they actually order those cuts  which are rediculousto me

But I have no hair But More Importantly Let This Killer Get THE correct Penalty 

3 hours ago, roo860 said:

Executed before his organs donated?
emoji102.png

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

executed by organ removal start with the brain like this..doubt he'll notice anything......................ps Gruesome.....youve been warned

Edited by kannot

Back when I was an apprentice officer at sea my captain ordered me to get a haircut whilst we were in Kaohsiung. ( this was the late 70's so my hair was at least shoulder length) I reluctantly complied but for my money I got a haircut (quality immaterial) a couple if beers and a BJ. I ended up taking three haircuts that call. 

The captain was delighted when when we sailed and my hair was akin to GI Joes ..................

sadly not much much hair left now and I believe the barber and his assistants have since retired.

Your barber gives BJ's ?

aa8b9d0de0ce0fb1977c15fe4ba77f9e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

5 hours ago, LennyW said:

Aah the loss of face, possibly the biggest downfall of Thai society!

... And the least understood by foreigners, especially on this Forum, who are happy to just call it stupid, without making the slightest effort in understanding where it stems from and what purpose it serves, not only in Thai society but in all of Asia.

Every society harbours behaviours which can be utterly disconcerting to foreigners, but the locals see it as normal because it's part of the early-age brainwashing process called 'education'. This process happens in every society, including the Western one of course.

I will give just one example of a behaviour that is common to all Westerners, just like loss of face is common to all Asians. It's the tendency to think that our society is superior, that this superiority is somehow proved by the fact that we have economically and politically dominated the rest of the world from the 16th century onward. This sentiment is so deeply ingrained in all Westerners that we (or most of us) are constantly judging other societies based on our references, values and beliefs, and the rants about 'loss of face' are a perfect example. To see that intellectual pattern for what it is and strive to keep in check requires great efforts, immense honesty, and years of studying. All ethnologists know that and struggle with it from day one.

Social behaviour everywhere is extremely codified, and most of the rules bring about good and bad results.

Judging being the opposite of understanding, to ask yourself what are the positive results in the 'loss of face' factor would be, I think, a good idea. And certainly more interesting than the easy and useless rants we constantly read on this Forum on the issue.

Edited by Yann55

Just now, roo860 said:

Did the assistants choke on...............oh never mind!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

I wish......

proud to to say I gave it ( them) my best though!

best get off this coz if wifey reads it I will get more than a haircut........

Edited by The Dark Lord
General stupidity

kannot

Your post is simply rediculous.I have seen by your other posts that you are a guy that praises the lord,thumps his tambourine at any opportunity and believes what you read in the bible. It aint necessarily so,my angelic friend. Religion is outdated,dangerous,and the biggest money spinner in the world.What number commandment was that said 'Thou shalt not kill'?(that is if you believe the stories)  These are obviously you rules to live by.The statement you made is silly and not statistically sound.You have already broken one of the commandments,'Thou shalt not bear false witness.

Praise the Lord