Girl Friendly Hotels

klikster

Some good advise for the poster.

The " one liners " probably feel the question asked could be better answered on other forums set up for the benefit of sex tourism, I was under the impression that this was not one of those ?

In addition ( as we wait with baited breath for the next Maigo rant ), the question had the potential and sadly the expected outcome to attract the " Bashers" who swoop on anything sex related and belittle the place we all love for whatever reason.

Good on you for loving the place and accepting the faults. Maigoo and his crowd are often quite right in what they say, but is it helpful in anyway to people who ask questions of any nature on the Pattaya Forum to have them turn any given topic to the same old tired rant?

There is more than enough sex in BK, Fhuckit, Samui and just about every place in the world. Yes Pattaya may have more than it's fair share, but as has been posted on here time and time again there are many other things on offer.

A number of Pattaya defenders have given up, snowed under by the constant waves of attack, would you really like this forum to be just questions about which is the best Hotels for short time romps and those questions answered by Maigoo and Co's rants ? I think not.

You are the worst offender. Every time we read a post from you we get this: "Women should be obscene and not heard. Groucho Marx". Please change it to something that does not belittle women.

There you go. Changed it just for you. Now you can't say Winston belittled women can you ?

Edited by suiging

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all those who added a hotel name, I thank you very much.:D/\

To those of you who offered advice .. I may need it, but having lived here 10+ years full time, I'm not likely to take it. :D

To the guy who called me "pal" .. sorry, never met you .. but you sound really tough!:D

FYI, the list is for a website, not for my 66 year old supercharged libido. 'Nuff said?

Too bad this thread got turned into such a negative.:o