Aussie model asks internet to help find her Thai biological parents

Jonathan Fairfield

Aussie model asks internet to help find her Thai biological parents
By Coconuts Bangkok

noodle_0.jpg

Photo: Noodle Simone Green/ Facebook

Noodle Simone Green, an Australian model and dancer, posted an online announcement asking Thai netizens to help her reunite with her birth parents in Thailand.

Green, 30, wrote on her Facebook that her parents left her at Thai Red Cross Society when she was a baby. She grew up in Phayathai Babies Home and was adopted by an Australian family when she was five.

A Thai birth certificate states that her mother is Rattana Suprom and her father is Niran Reungveg. The registered address is 29/89 Thannurat, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2017/01/20/aussie-model-asks-internet-help-find-her-thai-biological-parents

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-01-20

15 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

A Thai birth certificate states that her mother is Rattana Suprom and her father is Niran Reungveg. The registered address is 29/89 Thannurat, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok.

Wonder if anyone's knocked on the door yet...

28 minutes ago, Artisi said:

it's Thai / Afro - American - not 2 Thai biological parents.

Wonder if she was dumped to avoid  the stigma of having a half afro child. Maybe a different story if she was half Thai half Japanese.

Either way, good luck to her  in her search. 

all this story is total b.s. again - that girl gets old now, maybe not as successful as anticipated anymore: Now she goes on a cheap-charlie public relation tour, lets her tits assist the endavour ... that is all...

Edited by thurien

7 hours ago, Artisi said:

If you look at her bio, it's Thai / Afro - American - not 2 Thai biological parents.

If you look closer at her bio, she isn't Thai / Afro - American.   

Thai/Black-American/Latino running through her heart, soul and toes.  It's her dance and music style.  She is a professional trained ballerina and also trained in many other dance forms.

7 hours ago, thurien said:

all this story is total b.s. again - that girl gets old now, maybe not as successful as anticipated anymore: Now she goes on a cheap-charlie public relation tour, lets her tits assist the endavour ... that is all...

Oh you are so callous and judgemental.  The woman was adopted by aussies at a very early age and spent almost her entire life growing up in Australia.  She is an Aussie and it appears her parents were reasonably comfortable.  Simone studied and graduated from an elite performing arts and dance academy and built a successful career which is still ongoing.  When she decides to hang the ballet shoes she will be more than qualified to pursue a career in teaching or whatever.  

To say she is old, not successful and a cheap Charlie is totally insulting.  I guess you grew up knowing your parents and never wondered who they were.  The lady nay wants to know where she came from and I am sure she is not doing it for financial gain as you suggest

3 hours ago, Thechook said:

If you look closer at her bio, she isn't Thai / Afro - American.   

Thai/Black-American/Latino running through her heart, soul and toes.  It's her dance and music style.  She is a professional trained ballerina and also trained in many other dance forms.

Well bugger me, you're spot on, note to self - pay more attention.

Sad to say that she will never find her biological parents due to lost of face because her father is Afro American, the reason why she was left at the Thai Red Cross when she was a baby.  Her biological mother would never come forward due to lost of face with her Thai husband.  Her biological father is hiding somewhere in the United States.  He may not be aware of her existence, and if he was aware of her existence he would deny he is the father (watch American rubbish shows Jerry Springer and Maury Povich).  If she have a lot of money in her bank account I'm sure he would quickly admit he is "the father".

On 1/20/2017 at 7:49 PM, Artisi said:

If you look at her bio, it's Thai / Afro - American - not 2 Thai biological parents.

guaranteed part Afro from the looks.  I wonder how she was treated or looked upon by Thais as a child?  I can imagine some half Thai parentaged children are looked down upon, and darker ones more so than light ones.  Just my general observation.

5 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

She looks completely different in real life instead of the picture of OP...

Not sure if her biological dad is an afro. There are thousands in LOS with her looks...

d87e4548709c6716140945b9121fac7f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Her father could be a horse for all I care.

She's a good looker..

Edited by F4UCorsair

26 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

Her father could be a horse for all I care.

She's a good looker..

She isn't African American.  Some have seen her bio where her dance styles are Latino,  African American,  Thai and classical ballet and grabbed yes she is African American decent.  She is Thai/Australian having spent her entire life in Australia since infancy.  I would say she has had a very decent upbringing in Aust and been supported very well by her parents thus achieving a very good career as a professional dancer/model and actor.  I wish her the very best in the search for her family roots and hope she achieves it.

I searched for many years and eventually found my family.  Never had the power of the Internet and social media.  I have shared her story with Thai friends and family and they will share with theirs.  Social media is very powerful and I truly hope this lady gets a result.

We here on Thai Visa shouldn't be ridiculing her but maybe support.  Help her and see where it goes.  There maybe some tears of joy at the end.  Compassion people let's help her.

On 21/01/2017 at 11:30 AM, thurien said:

What a despicable thing to say, you don´t know FA about this lady , are you by any chance in the White House at this very moment ?