Thinking Of Moving To Hh

KirstyGlyn

Hi all

As this is my first post I must firstly thank you all on a great board full of freindly and good advice, So please join me in a virtal drink, Real one to follow if we come to HH.

We have been looking at 2 places to retire too, We are not retirement age as yet tho Both 36 with Kids 7yrs and 10yrs, We have worked our socks off and are now ready for the easy life that thailand can offer us. Obviously we will have sort some Schooling for our 2 Girls.

One of our customers here in the Uk has a Thai wife Who originates from HH but has been away for a while she is unsure of the schooling available to out Kids, She has said that there is a great Expat community and that there is bound to be a suitable school, We would like a School that has a recognised sylabus so When the time they decide to spread thier wings they can do so without too many problems.

Does anyone know of any schools in HuaHin that fit the bill. ??

Our other option is samui where we have found a school, But for visa reasons (Runs) we think Hua hin may be better suited....Comments.

Any advice will be greatly apreciated

We can be contacted by PM.

Thanks

Kirsty

Edited by PeaceBlondie
Personal e-mail address deleted

I have purchased a home in Hua Hin and we moved into it in February this year, whilst commuting to and fro the UK, leave my partner at home.

We looked at a couple of areas before settling on Hua Hin but probably thought it as good as we could get, it has everything we wanted and you don't have to rely on boats or aeroplanes to get there. No doubt you will do the same as we did and check it out in person.

It's a nice town, in my view, and as I say it has everything we need though there have been some concerns expressed about the only school with an international programme.

My commuting will soon come to an end as I am just about to retire and sit under my cocoanut trees for the rest of my life :o

Where are you based?